Quantcast

Insane nascar action

went rding today at nascar, was supposed to meet bjanga, but ended up skrewing that up, srry dude.
anyways, big long climb, big long down hill, big long rocks.:bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk: :bonk:
here are my ****ty pics,
WOW!!!!:biggrin:
the climb, have been getting faster at it, only takes about 5-10 minutes or less

the view, you can see forever, here is the lagoon, and the ocean right behind it

there are some techy parts of the climb, that I didnt fee like stopping to take pictures on it.:biggrin:

more climbing

and more sometimes techy climbing, the pictures dont quite show how loose and rocky it really is.

and some more climbing

And then the down hill, first the trail head

pick a way either way.

then some big rocks

then some bigger rocks

and more big rocks

then some crazy turns

then a crazy drop off

then some more trail stuff

good day, good trails, some of it was sketchy with clipless pedals, but fun, too bad we missed each other.:cheers:

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
I would be surprised if it was even 2 or 2.5 miles long. The trail in the pictures is pretty short, there is a more mellow one that is a bit longer. ncrider built up a lot of that trail and he did a good job.

mastercycleman, next time we meet up I can show you how to ride the hard parts :p

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
Heh, I clicked on this link just for a chance to hate on Nascar. I was pleasantly surprised.
It's so weird to see a trail that isn't weaving between trees. It looks hot there. And dusty, and hard to find real traction.