Quantcast

Inspire my beard

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I'm going on two months of growth now. I'm going to need to trim and style it soon . . . more work than I save by not shaving. Show me some prime examples of awesome that I should aim for. I want the Clutch, but I need something in the meantime.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise

More examples here:
http://beardlover.tumblr.com

I'm actually still growing mine out from No Shave November. I'm surprised and happy that my GF likes it, provided of course, I keep the sides trimmed. The chin growth is untouched so far. She gave me until late April before she decides whether or not I can keep it (possible "no nookie" was mentioned)

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Am I the only person who has ever wondered what would happen if I rubbed Rogaine on my face?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
My chin farm has been in full production since November as well. I have only trimmed the upper lip area, leaving the rest to do as it pleases.

This thing is out of control, I don't know where it goes when I'm asleep, but it looks like it has a good time.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Keith Malloy, Pro Surfer, Pro beard grower.
keith-malloy_erin-feinblatt.jpg

My beard is not an example of awesome. I'm almost 21 and my beard grows like I'm 16. But it's starting to come in thicker. I haven't shaved in about a month and will not be shaving in NZ so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I'm already getting stopped by strangers and complimented. The desk guy at the gym just started growing and he told me how impressed he was with my production thus far. A stranger walking his dog complimented the red color one morning, and now waves every time I see him. One of my coworkers now calls me Mr. Down, because she says the beard makes it hard for her to use the casual first-name greeting. It is very strange.