Quantcast

Intense now at Costco!!

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
gwin‘s expensive
That Intense deal was the most expensive contract Gwin ever signed.
Money was probably great,
but
That Bike cost him his career.

Hasn't done Neko any favors either between the injuries and failing to qualify.
Neko was better off on the old Gambler, that speaks volumes.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
That Intense deal was the most expensive contract Gwin ever signed.
Money was probably great,
but
That Bike cost him his career.

Hasn't done Neko any favors either between the injuries and failing to qualify.
Neko was better off on the old Gambler, that speaks volumes.
Gwinn was amazing on yeti, trek and specialized...
I think bikes design lend themselves to different riding styles...so 1 bike doesn't fit all however there are certain designs that have a broader audience who can ride em...

I like intense I don't think it fits the courses or style of it's pros, palmer was a hard charger so is Kovarik...fearless and hammer down ..old nasty courses and the intense line killed it...
Steber may be stuck in his design and thinking and therefore the bikes lack a smidge of cornering and stay true to a deep plow style...

He tries to accommodate with adjustments and flexibility of setup...which can work but causes more confusion for some people and they think the bike makes em fast when balls and setup are what dial a sickline....

Just thinking!!!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
I don't see what the big deal is. Intense has been selling to the walmart crowd for decades now.

You see......flames........and you catch those model names......it's gunz y'all.

SHITZ BAD AS FUCK IF YOU ASK ME!!!!
WEBM16-3.jpg

anonDH

Chimp
Aug 10, 2016
Looks like Gwin pulled out of worlds because he hurt his back. Yet he’s posting videos working on the garage. Probably knows he doesn’t stand a chance of wining worlds.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Looks like Gwin pulled out of worlds because he hurt his back. Yet he’s posting videos working on the garage. Probably knows he doesn’t stand a chance of wining worlds.
Years of mx and high impacts take their toll matched with getting older..trust me on this one....if your up against the young guns regardless of your past you want to make sure your on your game physically....

Last edited:

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Lol I've been at work with multiple fractures, it doesn't mean I'd be fine to race World Championship DH - especially if me going cost some uninjured rider a spot.