Quantcast

interbike (day one) pics

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
I was on cyclingnews.com and there are two new companies putting out road drivetrains...not exactly DH related, but I run an Ultegra rear der. on my dh bike

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
Man I want that Slopestyle bike. It looks just like a shorter version of my Socom. Too bad I won't be getting one anytime soon.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
oh man, after seeing that intense, i want it oh so bad. does anyone know the seat tube angle and length on that lovely bike?

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
... everytime I come back to look at that bike I want it more and more. Sucks having too many expensive hobbies in college... and who am I kidding, there is no where to even use my downhill bike while I'm at school in Auburn, AL. Does anyone know if it has the same rear axle width options as the Socom? ... Just want to know if I could use my 12x150 rear wheel.

lockstock

Monkey
Mar 6, 2007
... everytime I come back to look at that bike I want it more and more. Sucks having too many expensive hobbies in college... and who am I kidding, there is no where to even use my downhill bike while I'm at school in Auburn, AL. Does anyone know if it has the same rear axle width options as the Socom? ... Just want to know if I could use my 12x150 rear wheel.
there is a thread on this bike on MTBR that pretty much has all the answers.

the frame can fit 150 and 135mm rear hubs and is maxle compatible.

Intenseman

Monkey
Aug 27, 2002
France