Quantcast

Interbike Roll Call

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I think I'm gonna head down Wednesday-Friday for the show. Gonna skip the dirt demo.

I've never been, I guess it's sort of a rite of passage...Who else on here is going to make the trek into the desert?

DylanDeanDesign

Turbo Monkey
Dec 10, 2004
San Diego area, California USA
I'll be there... working the entire time :-(

will probably show up mid/late monday, hit the dirt demo on tuesday, then will be working the show for the rest of the week. Stop by NEMA International - Booth 859 & say hello. I won't be there the entire time... as i've got other biz to take care of... but that'll be home bas for me. we'll have our new DH kit on display as well!

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I'll be there... working the entire time :-(

will probably show up mid/late monday, hit the dirt demo on tuesday, then will be working the show for the rest of the week. Stop by NEMA Internationa - Booth 859 & say hello. we'll have our new DH kit on display as well!
Be sure to check out their snazzy catalog and booth too!

Sam B

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Cascadia
I think I'm gonna head down Wednesday-Friday for the show. Gonna skip the dirt demo.

I've never been, I guess it's sort of a rite of passage...Who else on here is going to make the trek into the desert?
Really? I guess last year you took off for a wedding before the show actually started... right? Huh... I thought you were there.

A couple must sees:
Kona Buck-a-Bowl (never been, but it's supposed to be good)
Sinclair Party (18+ sorta ;))
Whatever Video Premier is Happening
Kegs of beer in booths at the end of the day

It's fun, but a lot better if you are only browsing as a shop and not stuck working all day.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Really? I guess last year you took off for a wedding before the show actually started... right? Huh... I thought you were there.

A couple must sees:
Kona Buck-a-Bowl (never been, but it's supposed to be good)
Sinclair Party (18+ sorta ;)
Whatever Video Premier is Happening
Kegs of beer in booths at the end of the day

It's fun, but a lot better if you are only browsing as a shop and not stuck working all day.
Must have me confused with someone else (J or C perhaps?)...I did almost go 3 years ago, however. :D I don't think I'm working :think: . Just playing, even though I kinda hate Vegas. I've been advised against going to the Sinclair Party ("It's like prom, but with bike people").

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
prob late week, i will be milling around with some badge with a name like Wilbur..........

Carbon Fetish

Monkey
May 6, 2002
Irvine, CA
I’m going to be traveling quite a bit in September. So, I'm on the fence on going to IB07. I can’t be out of the office too much. If I do go, I’ll be there Monday night or Tuesday early morning and fly out Wednesday night.

coma13

Turbo Monkey
Feb 14, 2006
i think i'll be there... with no responsibilities... mayhem, havoc, and destruction will commence...

dw

Wiffle Ball ninja
Sep 10, 2001
MV
How many minutes do you have free between meetings?

The crowds and odor are great too.

haha, sadly, negative minutes usually... I love the static shock that you get every 30 seconds the most. I can't wait.

shock

Monkey
Feb 20, 2002
I'll be there at the Therapy booth (168-170). Alternating between there and the Kona booth talking about the new (best of show) Magic Llink Coilair.

Come and check it out.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Yeehaw, looks like I'll be hanging for Dirt Demo, maybe a few hours in the hall on Wed at the most, then getting the hell out of there and heading to Tahoe for the rest of the week and weekend to ride instead of talk.

:banana:

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
There is a letter in the BRIN from a shop owner in oregon....he is so angry and bitter about the show/vegas. Sums up the retail bike industry pretty much.
I have been to the bike show 20+ times, it aint hawaii, but jesus christ man, it isn't that bad either.

Anvil

Chimp
Aug 14, 2007
Giving it a pass for the first time in 8-years. September & October seem so much brighter without Vegas on my horizon. I'm not missing it already!