Quantcast

internet anger.....grrrrrr

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
:love:

i post in a UT forum, and someone said something about people honking their horns non-stop after UT won. i responded with, "maybe people should just stop being stupid." (alluding to the band that was playing outside my window last night for 3hrs, and the drunkards screaming [all beyond 2am]). i got bombarded with folks calling me a douchebag, telling me i'm "****ing stupid", that i should get over myself, etc.

i love e-bullies!

:love:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
haha, nice. arguing with the mob never works :(

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I'm sorry, But my team (cal) and my boi (aaron rodgers) were screwed by the bcs. And it didn't get any better with cal losing.

I was under the impression that the Rose bowl was "supposed" to be between the Pac ten and the big ten...........But I guess not

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Football is gay. No really, it is. Sweaty Men in tight clothes tossing a "ball" around and trying to land another man flat on his back. Tell me that's not a mating ritual !?! How many tokens does it take to find out the score?

:troll:

:eviltongu

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
chicodude01 said:
I'm sorry, But my team (cal) and my boi (aaron rodgers) were screwed by the bcs. And it didn't get any better with cal losing.

I was under the impression that the Rose bowl was "supposed" to be between the Pac ten and the big ten...........But I guess not
well, i will say choosing Cal over UT, or UT over Cal would have pissed one side off, regardless, and arguments could be made saying either side should have gone. but, UT went and won. Cal lost to TTU. that's Tech. Texas Tech. and as everyone in College Station, Austin, Norman, and Stillwater knows, Tech sucks. :eviltongu:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
chicodude01 said:

I'm glad I sold the Holiday Bowl tickets I got for free for $250..win/win situation for me..
I didn't waste my time with that crap-game
I made $250...which went straight to the Heckler.