Quantcast

Intro rocks!

kyle_nelson

Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
vernon< NJJJJJ
hey everone. i like the attention i've been getting from everyone for sandbagging intro. i'm sorry to all the people who complain that they are slower than me in their second year of intro. But the fact of the matter is, it isnt such a bad gig. i estimate that i will have over 5 free sets of tires, a full new drive train and new brakes. and rumor has it, new diablo wheels. possibly even a brand new sunday world cup. most of this stuff is pretty cool, but i'll probably just sell it all cause its an easy $2500 in my pocket . anyway, best of luck and congrats t o JP for getting a podium finish. and PM me if you want to buy anything i just listed, cause it's as good as mine

kyle_nelson

Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
vernon< NJJJJJ
yeah, but hopefully i can win intro next year also. i mean for the record i have no future plans of moving up. maybe for 2010 i'll go to intro senior. if i can pull off 1st for the series, which mattand i are tied for, it should be good.

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
u or matt first for the series? HA! Not if i have anything to do with it... curently in 3rd... and will work my way up! jk, good luck in the next couple races, and thanks for congratulating me, it actually meant alot. 2 bad i almost cried when i found out i was on the mountain when they called me 2 get on the podium.... lol

bruiser2

Monkey
Apr 25, 2007
Pelham, NY
and soon this will get off topic, and the 30 year old losers will wine, including tree saw, and binary visions, so pm me ur aim and we'll continue the conversation there......

bmxracer62

Monkey
Feb 11, 2008
why wouldnt you switch to am next year if you do good or win intro class, just so you can get free ****? grow up.

kyle_nelson

Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
vernon< NJJJJJ
well luckilly i dont know who anyone is accept JP on here, so at least noblody i know dislikes me. also, how was i supposed to know ho well i was going to do? its not like i ride with anyone from intro accept matt. and he got first this time and second last time. but we came into intro expecting maybe 5th at best. but its easy to plan sandbagging having race d only once before and not even won. besides, i can use he money cause need typing lessons

Hamburgler

Chimp
Aug 25, 2004
well luckilly i dont know who anyone is accept JP on here, so at least noblody i know dislikes me. also, how was i supposed to know ho well i was going to do? its not like i ride with anyone from intro accept matt. and he got first this time and second last time. but we came into intro expecting maybe 5th at best. but its easy to plan sandbagging having race d only once before and not even won. besides, i can use he money cause need typing lessons
well now everyone dislikes you.

i'm getting some good vibes from you, not many people feel good about themselves from sandbagging an intro class. Intro (introduction) should be a one time deal dude...sounds like a "first timer" class. you live in the same town as diablo...you should be semi pro by now...

kyle_nelson

Monkey
Jul 1, 2008
vernon< NJJJJJ
well, living in the same town as diablo doesnt mean i was old enough to afford my own bike and lift ticket, or even know about it untill the year before last. so that doesnt mean i should be semi pro by the age of 16. and the intro series is a 1 time thing, i only got into racing the second to last race last year, so it would be stupid to keep in the series

jcook90

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2006
Connecticut
Finally someone who understands the benefits of sandbagging.

and intro should be a full year thing, if it was just your first race then it would be a very small class