Quantcast

iPhone Riding Video Case

Dec 2, 2011
Columbus, Ohio
I'm kinda excited to try out this iPhone case, iPhone instead of GoPro for Cycling?but will probably wait until spring. Makes it into a GoPro type camera. I also thought about the fact that you can use headphone volume up as a start/stop video which would make it easy to do while riding.

Last edited by a moderator:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
So... I let the first one go because you're running a biking website. This is not a place for you to spam your links, though. If you want to keep your signature, fine, but posting links to your website is not a meaningful contribution.

Dec 2, 2011
Columbus, Ohio
Ok, got it. You're overly concerned with stuff being spam. I thought it was useful information or I wouldn't have posted it. Don't worry I won't post anymore links. I'll continue checking out this site but I have to tell you that right off the bat I'm getting a very negative vibe.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Ok, got it. You're overly concerned with stuff being spam. I thought it was useful information or I wouldn't have posted it. Don't worry I won't post anymore links. I'll continue checking out this site but I have to tell you that right off the bat I'm getting a very negative vibe.
dude....you know the drill, pay for the ad space or take it somewhere else. otherwise post up like a regular and earn some cred. your to blame for your "very negative vibe"

you only had 5 posts before you started peddling your "product" what else are we to think.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I don't know if "overly concerned" is the right term. Sensitive to it, maybe. Do you know how many website owners we get through here that, even if they aren't straight-out spam or bots, only exist to pimp their site?

I guess the general rule is, if it's useful and you want to start a conversation, post the content here. Don't make people click through to your site - this is a place for discussion, so the content to be discussed should be here. Right?

So... Sorry you're feeling a negative vibe, but when two of your first few posts are direct links back to your website, it smells of someone who just wants to spam. Welcome to the community, in any event.

Dec 2, 2011
Columbus, Ohio
I guess the general rule is, if it's useful and you want to start a conversation, post the content here. Don't make people click through to your site - this is a place for discussion, so the content to be discussed should be here. Right?
I got your concern. I also posted a link to Jeni's ice cream (more peddling of crap) and I don't think I am a skillful enough poster to tell you about all their flavors, their organic ingredients and what the different flavors look like so I post a link to their site. That's what I do because it's easier on me and more informative than this site can be. I think my feeling of a negative vibe has to do with the perspective of newbie+link=spammer rather than actually seeing it as something to discuss here on this site.