Quantcast

Is an ice cream cake...

LittleBetty

e-stalker
Oct 24, 2005
Mile High State
BikeGeek said:
Why YOU keep doing THIS? It's kind of funny in an annoying way 'cause I imagine you yelling random words in conversation. Maybe that's why Opie pulled your chair out.
Actually you have it totally wrong I wasn't even talking to LO when he pulled my chair out from me, even if I was YELLING at him it wouldn't constitute anyone doing that. He was having issues being in a crowded public place.
The funny thing is for MONTHS he came here talking crap about me cause he was mad that I dumped him for another guy. Then if I post something I'm a STALKER.

miSSionary

Chimp
Oct 7, 2005
LordOpie said:
Please stop stalking me.
Maybe she'll stop stalking when you stop pretenting to be a biker and hanging out on biking boards!! Oh, by the way, Icecream cake...STUPID IDEA...so right up your alley!!:rofl:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
miSSionary said:
Maybe she'll stop stalking when you stop pretenting to be a biker and hanging out on biking boards!! Oh, by the way, Icecream cake...STUPID IDEA...so right up your alley!!:rofl:
Hey everybody asspony guy is here! I think we have quorum so let's get started with tonight's meeting. Madame Secretary would you care to go over the minutes from our last meeting?

Any old business that needs to be taken care of before we proceed?

miSSionary

Chimp
Oct 7, 2005
jdschall said:
Hey everybody asspony guy is here! I think we have quorum so let's get started with tonight's meeting. Madame Secretary would you care to go over the minutes from our last meeting?

Any old business that needs to be taken care of before we proceed?
Now bring in LO, LO's cruizer bike gal, my woman, jdschall and it will just be good times all over to be had!! H E L L O S H O R T B U S!!:hot:

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
LittleBetty said:
DIVORCE HAS BEEN ALREADY!!!!

No I don't have to marry the guy I'm living with to prove to people we are HAPPY!!!
Have you told your new girl yet how psycho you are with women and how you like to man-handle them in public places????
Why don't you tell all your monkey friends how you pulled a chair out from under me at a bar!!!
Who died and made you the wedding cake expert? Our opinions were merely wanted, not personal attacks. I agree with what else has been said here, if it's not your wedding and you don't like it, TOO BAD! Leave your gift on the table and pack up and head out. I am sure you can find something more constructive to do than sit around trying to convince someone what kind of cake is classy or not.

Obviously some history I am missing here, but please LO, tell the story of the chair pull because it sounds pretty funny, especially when the victim is deserving!

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I Are Baboon said:
:stupid: I think I'm going to jack this smilie too!!! It's awesome.

Oh yeah...Prolly have to pick up some ice cream cake tonight. Thx, LO, now I can blame you for the 2 extra circuits I'm going to have to do tonight.

BTW, great idea. If my wife hadn't brought me to the right bakery for our wedding cake, it would've been ice cream! Didn't get far enough into the planning to let you know how we would've kept it cold....but there are ways....I think.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Uhhhh wow. This is freakier then my foolish breakdown. I feel for you brother LO. I by the way made serious points with some buds after my ex (a pastry chef) bagged on making a wedding cake for my buddies wedding and I showed up with a grocery store cake. The brides mother gave me tongue (in the coat room) when thanking me for it and I hooked up with her pleasantly plump cousin who happened to be a huge grocery store cake fan. I love weddings.....

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
Um...this is all weird...it's e-drama. If a couple posts on the same forum I think they should treat the message board like a divorce where only one member gets the right to the board. Although it is interesting, in a jerry springer kind of way.

Well congrats on the marriage to happen in a year and a half. Weddings are a silly ritual, so make it whatever the two of you want to have fun...unless you're real traditional, then ice-cream cake is out. But if it's a go keep in mind it will melt fast so you'll just have some timing issues to work through. :)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
jdcamb said:
Uhhhh wow. This is freakier then my foolish breakdown. I feel for you brother LO. I by the way made serious points with some buds after my ex (a pastry chef) bagged on making a wedding cake for my buddies wedding and I showed up with a grocery store cake. The brides mother gave me tongue (in the coat room) when thanking me for it and I hooked up with her pleasantly plump cousin who happened to be a huge grocery store cake fan. I love weddings.....
Thank man. I thought this would be fun thread, cuz who doesn't like cake and ice cream? It's almost as good as bacon.

Props for the scoring tho :thumb:

BurlyShirley said:
Wow Opie, is this the chick I met?
No.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ok. I think I actually know the backstory here if I am remembering something vaguely from a few years ago at bikeforums. Safe with me.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
LordOpie said:
Thank man. I thought this would be fun thread, cuz who doesn't like cake and ice cream? It's almost as good as bacon.

Props for the scoring tho :thumb:
Ugh. If you met her you wouldn't be giving me props fo' sure. I miss bacon. I am back to being Kosher for now.....

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
LittleBetty said:
Actually you have it totally wrong I wasn't even talking to LO when he pulled my chair out from me, even if I was YELLING at him it wouldn't constitute anyone doing that. He was having issues being in a crowded public place.
The funny thing is for MONTHS he came here talking crap about me cause he was mad that I dumped him for another guy. Then if I post something I'm a STALKER.
First of all, you are a stalker.

Second of all, the image of you getting a chair pulled out from under you at a bar is hilarious.

Third, Ice Cream Cake is delicious.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My father used to tell me about his first job he had when he was fifteen, worked at a Carvel. It seems they didn't have ice cream cake back then. That is not a world I want to live in.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Westy said:
My father used to tell me about his first job he had when he was fifteen, worked at a Carvel. It seems they didn't have ice cream cake back then. That is not a world I want to live in.
...you are one old bastard.:rofl: