Quantcast

Is black hair really that wild?

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
SkaredShtles said:
The 80's are on their way back again...........

So when do you suppose the youngins are going to "discover" the old brat-pack movies?

Or have they already? :think:

-S.S.-
I have seen a number of girls wearing off the shoulder striped sweaters lately...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
it's kinda funny to see kids discovering "new" bands like the smiths and the clash.

although i suppose it was the same for us, just substitute "jimi", "dylan", or "kinks". :think:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
So shtles wears girls pants????
:eviltongu

Dude, you're from Texas. I *KNOW* you wore tight jeans at some point in the 80's, and I *GUARANTEE* your wife had big hair at some point too......

For the record, I never wore tight jeans, although I *do* have the a$$ for it. :p

-S.S.-

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
narlus said:
it's kinda funny to see kids discovering "new" bands like the smiths and the clash.

although i suppose it was the same for us, just substitute "jimi", "dylan", or "kinks". :think:
It all supports the assertion that there is *NOTHING* new. Nothing. It's *all* been done before..........

-S.S.-

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
dh girlie said:
Brian wears tight pants...
haha.

No i more kinda left school due to bad grades. I was reall close to getting kicked out, but im doing much better now at public high. All ap classes and mostly A's. Eat that private school.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
:eviltongu

Dude, you're from Texas. I *KNOW* you wore tight jeans at some point in the 80's, and I *GUARANTEE* your wife had big hair at some point too......

For the record, I never wore tight jeans, although I *do* have the a$$ for it. :p

-S.S.-
She never had big hair. I mean NEVER. I never wore horribly tight pants. We don't want to know about your ass either. :mumble:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
i wouldn't go as far as saying that there is nothing new, but "on the shoulders of giants" certainly applies, as it does for math, literature, art, etc. and you don't even need to be original to be good; i saw The Soundtrack of our Lives last weekend, and they are derivative as hell (you can easily pick out snippets of beatles, stones, pink floyd, stooges, etc from their songs) but they are catchy as gonorrhea and rock out.

"hey, i got my dick pants on".

J

JRB

mack said:
haha.

No i more kinda left school due to bad grades. I was reall close to getting kicked out, but im doing much better now at public high. All ap classes and mostly A's. Eat that private school.
You think maybe the public sector may just have more liberal expectations. My advice is, never fail at something and go some place that is not equal to the place you were at and think you have climbed Everest. I would have tried doing well in private school before I bragged on how smart I was. :D

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I don't believe you.

Oh, and you'll have to define "horribly tight" :eviltongu

-S.S.-
My junk always had room to put up the "big top" if it needed to.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
narlus said:
i wouldn't go as far as saying that there is nothing new, but "on the shoulders of giants" certainly applies, as it does for math, literature, art, etc. and you don't even need to be original to be good; <snip>
I agree wholeheartedly. You don't need to be original to be good.....

There's lots of good stuff out there: new, old, really old.......

I'll still stand by my assertion that there's nothing "new".

It's all been done before.

-S.S.-

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
loco said:
You think maybe the public sector may just have more liberal expectations. My advice is, never fail at something and go some place that is not equal to the place you were at and think you have climbed Everest. I would have tried doing well in private school before I bragged on how smart I was. :D
:stupid:

I thought high school was laughably easy. Hell, university was laughably easy, too........

-S.S.-

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid:

I thought high school was laughably easy.

-S.S.-
School is now optional for me in my senior year...I think I go pretty much every other day. Hooray for already being admitted to everywhere...

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Well, Jesus, man. I don't think there's a pair of pants that have *EVER* been made that could prevent the main mast from being raised. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
Yeah - but you don't want them so tight he has to poke out at the waist. :help:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
SkaredShtles said:
It's all been done before.

-S.S.-
what was the precendent for Buñuel's slicing the eyeball in _Un Chien andalou_?

how about jackson pollock's swaths of paint, or rothko's monolithic colors?

joyce's prose?

throbbing gristle's power electronics?

barney clark's [jarvik's] heart?

:D

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
narlus said:
what was the precendent for Buñuel's slicing the eyeball in _Un Chien andalou_?

how about jackson pollock's swaths of paint, or rothko's monolithic colors?

joyce's prose?

throbbing gristle's power electronics?

barney clark's [jarvik's] heart?

:D
I dunno. But it had been done before........... :p

-S.S.-

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
dh girlie said:
Oh give me a BREAK! you are a HICK...hicks wear Wranglers...Wranglers don't come in any size, but TIGHT!
Bwwahaha, so true. Hicks love the wrangler/commando combination.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
I think they like the feel of their balls being split by a seam...HAHAHA!
Uhm - you want to know what my balls really like??? Check your email. :devil:

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
stosh said:
I bet you wear girl pants and get weird tattoos like my GF's cousin. His friends came over the other day for her grandma's party, I thought they were chicks.... funny thing is they say they aren't ghey either.
I don't care what the style is no dude should EVER wear girls pants.
So take off your girl pants and put down the hair dye.
Actual Girl pants, like they go to the womens section? This is the second time I have heard of this, yet I have never seen this phenomenon(sp). Why are they wearing girl pants? What does it do for them (i.e. what are they trying to get out of it)?