Quantcast

Is horst dead?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Can you make my F.U.C. with a 100% efficient vertical axle path, please?!

Just buy a specialized........duh

Mine were so efficient they'd follow me to work on mondays just from the stored potential energy in the frame. Not from riding of course......all that leg power went straight into trail motion during the weekend........more the energy stored in the little FSR sticker on the swingarm. If you listen closely you can hear it hum.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Mine were so efficient they'd follow me to work on mondays just from the stored potential energy in the frame. Not from riding of course......all that leg power went straight into trail motion during the weekend........more the energy stored in the little FSR sticker on the swingarm. If you listen closely you can hear it hum.
Yeah, I heard that was what really killed off the GM electric car in the 90's...Stupid fuel cells...

Winger

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
Turpen rides a sunday i thought...
yeah im not turpen,
im john hauer, good friends with him though
turpen was explaining to me about how the demo 8 suspension works tho last night. I said that the demo 8 was rearward. It is but not very much. it only moves back like .4 of and inch as it goes completely through its travel while the sunday is something like 1.3 (not exact #'s) The thing that makes the demo 8 a decent race bike is that te suspension is linear. Like compared the the bighit design where its super progressive. when your coming through a rough section it takes alot more force for ur suspension to work because it gets stiffer and stiffer through the travel. the benifit of the demo 8 is that it will take less force to go through the travel making it less brutal on ur arms. Which i noticed reallty fast on my bighit at MSA last yr. Some people like the bighit style though because of how it squats. the suspension doesnt work under breaking but its easier to keep ur weight back while the almost floating style of suspension on the demo doesnt have brake jack, but it does take more effort to keep your weight back on the bike because it wont squat like the bighit style of fsr. the suspension will work under breaking tho.... all the ramble is pointless but just wanted to clear up what i said before..

-hauer