Quantcast

>>IS it ? Almost fridump beer 30 gmt<<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Ruth and I went out for Gyros at Dimetris Taverna downtown tonight, it was good. Then we took a stroll down the deserted city streets. County board of Supervisor has a free filter mask station downtown to help people deal with the air pollution from the fires

Air Quality Index (AQI)
observed at 17:00 PST
Very Unhealthy
Health Message: People with heart or lung disease, older adults, and children should avoid all physical activity outdoors. Everyone else should avoid prolonged or heavy exertion.
Note: Values above 500 are considered Beyond the AQI. Follow recommendations for the Hazardous category. Additional information on reducing exposure to extremely high levels of particle pollution is available here.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ruth and I went out for Gyros at Dimetris Taverna downtown tonight, it was good. Then we took a stroll down the deserted city streets. County board of Supervisor has a free filter mask station downtown to help people deal with the air
i used to go to a greek place in denver for gyros....have not had one in about 15-16 years....

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Turn of events. We got a call back from bike thief dude. Long story short, he admitted to having the bike. I think he might have shit his pants on the phone.

Might have the bike back tomorrow. Five months later.

Did you know you can use coconut milk instead of water when cooking rice?
Peas and rice. The best way to make rice.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Turn of events. We got a call back from bike thief dude. Long story short, he admitted to having the bike. I think he might have shit his pants on the phone.

Might have the bike back tomorrow. Five months later.

Peas and rice. The best way to make rice.
Holy shit. You guys must have freaked him out, I bet he is on shakey ground with the wifey right about now.