Quantcast

is it me, or is this weird?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
My friend plays some online game, this chick that also plays and him started emailing, then talking on the phone, for the last couple weeks.

She lives in KY and today is (supposedly) driving 800 miles up to NY to pick him up, turn around and drive 800 miles back to where she lives (which is at her parents house) He's going to hang there for a few days, and then Saturday shes driving him back here, then ofcourse driving her self back home

and no, I have not seen her pic

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
A worthy girl does not have to drive 800 miles to pick up a date.
Tell you friend to make sure that the tie downs are tight before he takes off. You don't want her rolling off the flatbed truck.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ThePriceSeliger said:
Haha that has bad news written all over it. You need to find this girl and take some pictures, and make sure her whole body can fit in the lense.

Well, he's my downstairs neighbor......I am so tempted to stay home tonight to check her out, when (and if) she shows up

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
She might not be bad looking. My money is on her being completely psychotic, of course she is driving so your buddy is trapped.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
ThePriceSeliger said:
Just sit on the stairs and when she comes inside, grab your camera and snap a few, and if she's hot, take some more. If she's ugly, take one.

if shes hot......I going to apologize for sending a old pic that doesnt look like much like me, and then I'll be on my way to KY!

hahaha

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
douglas said:
he told me they have exchanged pictures

OH.......did I mention > he said she is 27 years old, and a virgin !!
Oh this is bad news, if she's from Kentucky and a virgin, that means she was even to ugly for her own family........

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Douglas, your mission and DUTY as a good internet citizen and more importantly, an RM member, is to stay home and get pics of this woman.

Good luck sir!!

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
H8R said:
Douglas, your mission and DUTY as a good internet citizen and more importantly, an RM member, is to stay home and get pics of this woman.

Good luck sir!!
GodSpeed, we are all counting on you!

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Yep, this is definitely strange. I hope he has at least seen a picture of her. You have to go to his house when she/he/it picks him up. Wouldn't it be funny if she turned out to be some 45 year old man...