Quantcast

Is it Taboo?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
prepare backup coffee place...just in case.

but if she's human and not complete freak, then even if you get turned down she'll still be cool with you.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Definitely ask her... but like someone else said... she probably gets hit on all the time. So if you do it, be nice, be genuine... don't be corny of cocky... no pickup lines.

EDIT::
Holy run-on sentances batmat!

J

JRB

jacksonpt said:
Definitely ask her... but like someone else said... she probably gets hit on all the time. So if you do it, be nice, be genuine... don't be corny of cocky... no pickup lines.

EDIT::
Holy run-on sentances batmat!
Yes being corny of cocky never got anyone anywhere.

J

JRB

You should be kicked in the nuts for hanging out at Starbucks enough to want to ask someone out. :nuts:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Do it up man. I thought this **** was impossible too until i picked up this super hot bartender this summer while she was working, it does happen just go for it...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Might as well throw some stupid line out there like, "want a little cream in YOUR coffee babe?"

Wear a really big gold chain and show your best chest hair.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
You should always ask a girl out. Play the odds game... if you ask out a thousand girls ONE of them will say yes eventually. Unless you're me... :think:

What the hell, worst she can do is say no. Then again... :nuts: She might be a violent type. Ack. I'm no help at all. Just ask her out.. you're going to fall in love and live caffienated ever after. :love:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
I tried to ask out this beautiful brazilian bar babe one time. She spotted my approach a mile away and headed it off at the pass with, You're wasted aren't you.
Couldn't deny the truth so I scampered out the front door. Took away all the fantasy of going to that bar.....

Man, I knew I was asking for really smartass comments with this one.

Bukkake barista party at Pete's! HAHAHAHAHA You guys are "Rich", not "Smooth"

I'm not a scammer, so no BS pick up lines here. And loco-gringo, I knowwhat you're saying, I'm just a big coffee whore, what can I say? :help:

I'll keep you posted.......

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
About the only time it's taboo to ask an unmarried girl out is if she's your lawyer, psychiatrist, or a blood relative. Everything else is pretty much fair game :D :p