Quantcast

Is there a place for used BMX stuff?

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Are there any good sites besides eBay for used BMX parts? I know it's a bit tricky because BMX parts are beat up but I would like to browse.

Thanks!

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Not to sound like a smart ass but I was going to say.......
Trash Can ........ only place my used bmx parts ever went :disgust1:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Bikeguide's solid.

There's too much worthless crap on craigslist in my experiences, but it may be I'm just too impatient to weed through it all.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
Befriend some local riders ask them if they know anyone with stuff for sale... typically really good locals may get flow from a company and have some perfectly good stuff from another company at home.

MC peepants

Monkey
Sep 20, 2006
hey i have a Felt Pyre thats flat black, 21" TT 13.75 slammed CS that will come with a Felt fork, primo seat clamp Pig headset and Profile SS cranks that are basically brand new. let me know if your interested in any or all, i will sell way cheaper than what it cost me. i have pictures too.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Try Vintagebmx.com, they have old school and newr used stuff too. What are you looking for, I have a bunch of used stuff collecting dust. Let me know
Looking for:

Fly Cranks
wheels/rims/hubs (14mm rear 3/8" F)
Slams, Sunday, or United bars
Post/seat
Odyssey Race fork classic

All pretty modern stuff.

MC, thanks for the offer but my Fly 3amigos is on its way.

Lee, I would but there's no scene here.

Leethal

Turbo Monkey
Oct 27, 2001
Avondale (Phoenix)
That should be an easy list to knock out except for the cranks--they are just to new for anyone to be getting rid of... You could always do ebay but you might want to open up the handlebar choices-- Terrible one and Animal bars are awful sweet to not consider.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
I'm looking for wide bars, so that knocks out lots of options. Pretty much Slams, United Squads, or Sunday Tudors.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Is it an XLT? I'm trying to be weight concious where it won't hurt durability because I'm sub-150#.