Quantcast

is this bike good for DH and jibbing?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
Save this picture and if anyone asks "what will happen when I add a 1 inch longer shock" question......

Damn that reminds me of the old Convert a XC rig to DH era of DH racing.....but on steroids.

On the plus side the HT angle seems good.....:D

Grimey2

Chimp
Feb 26, 2005
is that the azonic hammer?
also, didn't WB make a clamp mount stem that put the bars above the steerer tube

notice if it didn't have the goofy stem/bar setup it would be a 4/5inch saddle to handle bar drop.

all in all .... 'thats HOT!'

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Ok Ok you have to complete the designers statement for me "we have set the seat tower this much higher than the head tube because............."

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
klunky said:
Ok Ok you have to complete the designers statement for me "we have set the seat tower this much higher than the head tube because............."
I remember old haros XC bikes were like that....the TT actually sloped UP to the seat clamp

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
It's good for mostly extreme xc/freeride

It's where you never actually leave the ground, but still do huge ladders, teeters, walllrides and whoops.

But it's xc so you can't leave the ground!

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
:D what is that like a 0mm length stem. lol. and man that cockpit couldnt even fit a 2 yr old. wow thanks for the good laugh man. :D

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
Thats the herbold pro model. He'll have it out at the nationals next year cause it rails flat turns and doesnt jump, perfect bike for norbas.