Quantcast

***Is this tuesday? GMT***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
where ya headed @Adventurous ?

we haven't ever had anything more than basic cable and a basic netflix membership. dropped even the basic cable a while back. only thing i ever would have wanted was espn to watch a few college hoops games. it's cool to have a tv connected to the innerwebs though.

i did not have wine last night, but those coffee porters sure were delicious.

s'posed to rain a bit here today, then cool off for awesome fall temps (70s/50s). i'm cool with that

coffee on the porch, then i guess it's time to fire up the laptop.
Into the woods of VT with my dad and bro. 3 days of camping, disconnecting, and trying to rustle up some venison.

May nap in the woods.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Bought a plant, got one as a gift and then bought some pumpkins. Planted plants and moved one. Its covi days.

Tomorrow more mountain biking.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Two weeks?
Well the shop owner said Thanksgiving at the latest, but he also said Yeti has been delivering ahead of schedule. He just ordered the same bike for someone and it came in three weeks ahead of the original delivery date. I am getting the T2 stock build if you care about looking at the specs on the website. I am getting about 10% off MSRP.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Well the shop owner said Thanksgiving at the latest, but he also said Yeti has been delivering ahead of schedule. He just ordered the same bike for someone and it came in three weeks ahead of the original delivery date. I am getting the T2 stock build if you care about looking at the specs on the website. I am getting about 10% off MSRP.
Under promise and over deliver vs what we will just call 'squeebs bike.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I walked in to where my wife was watching the debate. I lasted maybe 20 seconds before my stomach turned. grabbed a beer and went into the yard with the dogs.

My habanero plants are well into their second bloom. I have 25 peppers ripening on one and the second has been tossing out blooms everywhere. I'm guessing that I should get 150-200 more peppers this time around

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Kid 2 had his tongue tie snipped today, didn't seem to bother him much.
IMG_20200929_085655224.jpg

Kid 1 officially has more bikes than me....3 at age 3. He's maxed out the usefulness of his strider bike as he can coast indefinitely but clearly can't pedal or brake, so he's at the mercy of finding the perfect grade to keep going. Bought him a 12" Trek Precaliber in Spiderman blue/red (his favorite) at the lbs today. Going to pick it up tomorrow as they have to assemble it for liability reasons I guess, which is a bummer as I was hoping to surprise him with it when I picked him up from school today. Oh well, tomorrow it is.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Kid 2 had his tongue tie snipped today, didn't seem to bother him much.
View attachment 150267

Kid 1 officially has more bikes than me....3 at age 3. He's maxed out the usefulness of his strider bike as he can coast indefinitely but clearly can't pedal or brake, so he's at the mercy of finding the perfect grade to keep going. Bought him a 12" Trek Precaliber in Spiderman blue/red (his favorite) at the lbs today. Going to pick it up tomorrow as they have to assemble it for liability reasons I guess, which is a bummer as I was hoping to surprise him with it when I picked him up from school today. Oh well, tomorrow it is.
Looks like he's waiting peacefully for . . . kid #3