Quantcast

***is this Tuesday? GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Apparently, a 7/8 year old pushed my 2.5 y.o daughter down the slide at the playground.

What is the etiquette for fighting a child?
Hire the local playground thugs and fuck em up Cleeter!

I assume this wasn't a "hey let me help you get over the hump at the top of this slide, mate" type of push.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Cleaned the yard.
Made a fire.
Installed summer boots on the lesbaru.
Let's call this a day.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That moment at work, when you have two ssh sessions open, but one is idling in the background.

Then you commit a change, press enter and at that exact moment the one in background times out. Had me thinking "welp, I done screwed up....who do I call". But nope, it just literally timed out and kicked me out. Talk about inopportune timing, jesus man. Time to logout for the day.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Going to do that soon on ours, not sure if any of the other CO contingent have jumped ahead of me yet.
Leaving mine on the Mazda for the summer. Van gets swapped probably this weekend.
Minivan got all season meats on it this past Saturday

Going to run the 10 year old Nokians on the Land Cruiser all summer since they’re EOL anyway. Except it won’t be driven now :D

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
IMG_1409.png
Frick yeah, rode six miles and 1500 vert on the MTB. Probably wasn’t too wise, but I needed to see if it was even possible.
Stoked!

lol, this is the only dry dirt for about 100 miles, it’s basically the dog park.