Quantcast

Is Windrock calling for the 17th?

miragebass

Chimp
Oct 9, 2008
I hadn't heard about it but if you find out anything let me know, I'm coming down from ohio this weekend but if the weather's good it would be awesome to do 2 weeks in a row!

WhiteVten

Chimp
Apr 15, 2004
Atl
There is a couple splintered groups coming in from MI and IL for the 17th weekend. Not the usual large gathering but we should total about ten including two of us from Atlanta.

Dhracer3

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Fletcher NC
I'm hearing whispers that a group will be headed down from Mich. the 17th-18th for a mass ride. Anyone have any info on this?
I think you may need a new bike??... Would be awfully cool to have a sweet bike to ride while you are down there?.. I'll throw in some extras.. T shirt?... I have a bunch of parts..

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
Do not have a trailer worked out yet. Not sure if there will be enough riders to warrant the effort or expense. We'll be in a dually diesel which will run 6 riders no problem.
If you've got 10 and 4-5 are on my end that makes 15 not to mention those that will show up after seeing these post. At 5 bucks a head that should warrant the expense. If its still a problem let me know and I'll bring my trailer to hook up to the dually. I just feel there's no point running multiple vehicles when 1 truck and trailer will take care of everyone.

WhiteVten

Chimp
Apr 15, 2004
Atl
If you've got 10 and 4-5 are on my end that makes 15 not to mention those that will show up after seeing these post. At 5 bucks a head that should warrant the expense. If its still a problem let me know and I'll bring my trailer to hook up to the dually. I just feel there's no point running multiple vehicles when 1 truck and trailer will take care of everyone.
We'll bring the truck, you bring the trailer.
Our current head count is 7 which makes 6 riders max and with Windrock attrition more like 5 but, if some is good than more is better.
Was hoping to meet up with you guys anyway to add a few ride weekends this season. Can never have enough motivated riders up and down I75.

ChrisKring

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Grand Haven, MI
damn, the stealth training trip info has leaked. ;)

Dean (whiteV10) covered it. Basically, we were having issues getting anyone to commit to anything so we just decided to ride with 6 of us or whoever showed up.

See you Saturday. Make sure to take care of Luke if you shuttle with us.

milohead

Monkey
Dec 9, 2008
Johnson City, Tn
damn, the stealth training trip info has leaked. ;)

Dean (whiteV10) covered it. Basically, we were having issues getting anyone to commit to anything so we just decided to ride with 6 of us or whoever showed up.

See you Saturday. Make sure to take care of Luke if you shuttle with us.
You can't get folks to commit if there is nothing to commit to. If you let your intentions be known I guarantee you'll get results, the beauty of Ridemonkey. Saturday is gonna be a great day.