Quantcast

Israel/Palestine

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
If you go back and read, however, I definitely do say FUCK ISRAEL as much as I say FUCK HAMAS. but I guess that wasn’t/isn’t clear enough?
By your remarks as well, it was easy to conclude that you assumed that all of the IsraelI people were (and now likely are) anti-Palestine. Because that is how your posts came off. was that equally presumptuous?
It’s just as ‘fluffy’ of a contention as well.

There are billions of acres of fascism to go around, it’s just a matter of who is currently holding the big stick.
pits not really any more complicated than that.
Im not Jewish any more or less than you are (well, you ARE from Florida).
Were any of us delusional enough to think that the IDF would stop anytime soon?
I sure didn’t.
I generally tend to hate the Fascist in any situation.

Regardless, if anyone can rationalize Hamas’ actions on Oct 7, that’s kinda fucked as well.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
If you go back and read, however, I definitely do say FUCK ISRAEL as much as I say FUCK HAMAS. but I guess that wasn’t/isn’t clear enough?
By your remarks as well, it was easy to conclude that you assumed that all of the IsraelI people were (and now likely are) anti-Palestine. Because that is how your posts came off. was that equally presumptuous?
Sure you definitely said 'fuck israel' but everything else was only an expression of horror what hamas had done TO israelis

regarding my remarks for israeli support, you may want to check some polling. Like really, look it up.

Israel is hiding what they're doing from their own citizens. I fully recognize the predictable and deliberate effect of this but the support is something like 80%ish for what they're doing in gaza. Not for netanyahu but for his actions.

Regardless, if anyone can rationalize Hamas’ actions on Oct 7, that’s kinda fucked as well.
You're making a case for dreptomania

You've never said anything about it, so rather than presume, I'll just ask: Do you know what israel has imposed on gaza and the west bank in terms of communication, infrastructure like power and water, and even the ability to travel on the same roads as israelis? I don't mean recently, I mean over the last several decades.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
From what little I have been following, it seems they are basically razing the place to Pre ‘47 levels of technology and society.
I can certainly admit to a knee jerk reaction in that it seemed that any Hamas action was being ignored.
There is something you gotta understand as well…I pretty much resent and an annoyed by what little Judaism I have to endure, my sympathies go out to Palestinians in some of those ways.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
From what little I have been following, it seems they are basically razing the place to Pre ‘47 levels of technology and society.
I can certainly admit to a knee jerk reaction in that it seemed that any Hamas action was being ignored.
There is something you gotta understand as well…I pretty much resent and an annoyed by what little Judaism I have to endure, my sympathies go out to Palestinians in some of those ways.
They've basically just razed the joint full stop. No era in that region competes with flat and gone with over a million starving people everywhere. Including babies™

I've been following this situation for a very long time, mostly based in a hatred for nazis, fascism and looking into the history of how these things tend to play out. It's not personal with you, I promise. My hackles perk up when someone tries to pat me on the head with condescension when it's apparent they haven't been informed on something. Israel is the new modern equivalent of a genocidal colonialist dynasty, and they have been almost since the inception. What hamas did is not something I'm going to excuse. But I will say it was just as predictable as what the taliban did to the US. These things don't happen in a vacuum.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
I get it, I do. one of my majors in college was Poli-Sci, which I studied in Strassbourg (Seat of the EU), as well as classes in Germany and Brussels. This is not something out of my wheelhouse.
As far as I can tell, it’s basically unsolvable until Yellowstone blows.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
ok, let me be more specific: a reconciliation that would be acceptable to both parties (and their true financial and military masters) likely won’t happen in eleventy bazillionty years.

And that’s the expertise talking).

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
ok, let me be more specific: a reconciliation that would be acceptable to both parties (and their true financial and military masters) likely won’t happen in eleventy bazillionty years.

And that’s the expertise talking).
meh

there was a two state solution on the table that israel rejected

I do agree that's not an option with the current right wing nutjobs in place in israel now but the way to address that is to stop giving them a zillion dollars every week in money and arms

the idea of israel as a nation was to reconcile the horrors of genocide and fascism. We can not vote for people that just support a current version of genocide and fascism.

Last edited:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
woo,I have been looking for a Long time only to come up empty on this question. Why do we need to give Israel 30 Billion Dollars? They have Free Health Care which I feel we should have. I understand the Location,but that does not answer my question. I also understand that War contracts are Insane and the Power that comes from that. But they paid for it no? So did they pay for it with the money we gave them creating a profitable Circle of Hate? Or are they paying with there own money? If so,then they are Flush with money no?

I would like you’re best Answer as to how the Fuck they need 30 Billion? It is trying to get pushed through as I type,as I am sure you are aware.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Because quadcopters with machine guns aren't cheap to design/build/deploy to execute unarmed civilians.

Right,so what you are saying is that the money we give them bought the equipment,correct? Forgive me if I am missing the obvious.

I am speechless and have no words of sense on this matter? I am also very distraught and angry about it. This is a current Black and White problem. My Favorite,no Grey area here Bitch. Right is Right,Wrong is Wrong. Don’t try to BrainWash Avy you 1eye Cunt! They are Brainwashing till the end.

This World is Crazy,Africa? Nobody talks about that. The older I get,the more I know,I feel Shame as an American. However,all Leaders are greedy,evil,power hungry Cunts with nothing but Lies and Bullshit. Although America has been the most Powerful for a spell now. The Romans come to Avy’s mind.

Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
so that rich northeastern politicians continue to get elected. Especially ones like our current president who still think it is 1973.

There is no other reason. None at all.
I mean the fact that it is on the table is Insane. Who is going to pay for the repair of the land?

He is only power because of the War. What is going to happen next?

I am so worried about the ships being attacked,they are being hit because Biden is allowing this slaughter to happen. I fear another War. It is so fucked up and Wrong,I feel hopeless and Mad at US and Israel.

Avy