Quantcast

Issaquah? Who's out my way?

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Once again - a random post coming from me...

Lot of changes in my life lately, moved out to Issaquah, just got engaged, workin' hard, playing with cars, fly fishing, computers... and of course getting an itch to ride again.

So who's out in the Issaquah area?

I'm planning to spend at least one day every weekend throughout the Spring/Summer riding/shooting/fishing/driving. My girl's parents have a new place up in the Cle Elum area and I'll likely be riding up their from time to time.

Well, I'll likely be back on here soon - I've been watching all this riding on Rush HD on DISH and I can't stop thinking about riding!

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
We live up on the sammamish plateau and we freeride, DH, and singletrack a TON.
www.freeridesammamish.com

we can show you the best **** in the area- you are in the right place for a rad time enjoying the outdoors.

mplutodh1

Monkey
Nov 27, 2002
Sammamish, WA
Thanks, yeah born and raised in Woodinville. I'm pretty familiar with some of the riding around here. Just haven't been back this way on a bike since I left for college really.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
If you want know the real Cle Elum, let me know. I know both sides of the ridge like the back of my hand. There's more than just Rat Pac out that way. We're often camping/riding from the West Fork Teanaway. (Great fly fishing on the North Fork BTW...)
South side Taneum area has a bunch of fun trails too.

From Issy, you will also be real close to more than one thing really cool and legal real soon. Flagging begins this weekend!

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
If you want know the real Cle Elum, let me know. I know both sides of the ridge like the back of my hand. There's more than just Rat Pac out that way. We're often camping/riding from the West Fork Teanaway. (Great fly fishing on the North Fork BTW...)
South side Taneum area has a bunch of fun trails too.

From Issy, you will also be real close to more than one thing really cool and legal real soon. Flagging begins this weekend!
which is.................

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
If you don't already know, you've been under a rock.

There's info on the web about both.

Everyone knows I'm always coy about projects and just can't give out all the information. People have to do a lirttle work don't they? :)

Frankly, I'm surprised the next one has been so underground. But, it's going to be a blast. (I'm sure someone will just pop in and post all the information for those that can't look for it themselves...)
So, just lurk and you will find out.

Hint: Semper Dirticus

redFoxx

Monkey
Apr 15, 2005
Seattle
He is referring to the Snoqualmie Bike Park. I actually googled it and the parks document didn't come up so it's not that easy to find out info about but most people here know about it, maybe just forgot.

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
My fiance and I live in Issaquah mplutodh1. You're the guy that ran the broken spoke fest? I think I remember you from that. I had a broken wrist and couldn't race, but my fiance raced a red bullit. Anyway, we'll be riding a bunch once the weather gets nicer, so PM and we'll go ride. Can't wait for Tiger to open for some nice after work rides!

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
yeah but us FRS kid's sure as hell won't do anything to maintain the trails. In fact, we just laugh at the builders as we ride by. Suckers.

I'm sorry if misinformed people around these boards believe this, but its not true. Give me a rake and a ****ing shovel and i'll get that **** built before you can take a second bite out of your energy bar.