Quantcast

It Has Begun.... MP 2006!

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
We're just over 24hr's into breaking ground for this years Monster Park course here at Snowshoe Mtn. As you can see the progress in this short amount of time has been exceptional. Ted has some huge ideas that will be going into this years course design, along with the equipment and crew to make them a reality. A reality that will surely stretch riders and spectators minds of what can actually be accomplished on a 26" bike.

In the photos below there are pics of the very raw stages of the upper 1/4 of the course. The picture of the guy holding the wood is one of the many ribs of a 9' tall 16' wide spine, Insanely large. Possibly the largest ever built for freeride competition. Keep posted on our website for additional updates and official info! www.ride.snowshoemtn.com

Ride On!
-Trail Crew-

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
Different layout than last year I'm assuming. Last year I thought the curved wall-ride obstructed the view of the lower course, but aside from that I was really impressed with what you guys put together last time around. Don't forget to make another thread when there's more to show us!

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
outstanding.
i've been looking forward to this ever since last years event.