Quantcast

It just occurred to me....

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
And if you want to get technical about it, you have actually had more posts than years a member as you joined in 01. Have fun with MTBR!

ArmySlowRdr

Chimp
Jul 5, 2001
Killeen, TX
did u not understand dude. That'swhat I said today I made enough pathetic posts here that I've now more posts than years as a "member".

And I've know idea what puta stands for and I'm sure I do not care.:rolleyes:

Bicyclist said:
And if you want to get technical about it, you have actually had more posts than years a member as you joined in 01. Have fun with MTBR!

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I see you live on Oahu. Do you ride St. Louis much? I shuttled that place regularly for 3 years just a couple years back.

ArmySlowRdr

Chimp
Jul 5, 2001
Killeen, TX
just moved back to Texas after almost 3 years there (13months of which was in Iraq). I know of the St Louis area but did most of my biking on Aeia, Kualoa Ranch, above KPSTS, some Mililani, Hu'ulua Loop etc. Never did enjoy much but XC but envy the skills of d DH/FR and big hit types.

BurlyShirley said:
I see you live on Oahu. Do you ride St. Louis much? I shuttled that place regularly for 3 years just a couple years back.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
TrekNChief said:
just moved back to Texas after almost 3 years there (13months of which was in Iraq). I know of the St Louis area but did most of my biking on Aeia, Kualoa Ranch, above KPSTS, some Mililani, Hu'ulua Loop etc. Never did enjoy much but XC but envy the skills of d DH/FR and big hit types.
Ah yeah, I was at MCBH Kaneohe Bay. I rode Aiea Loop and Maunawili during the weekdays, and usually St. Louis on the weekends. Ive hit Kuuloa, Kuli Ou ou,... actaully every trail on Oahu except Kaena Point, for some reason I never went there...

ArmySlowRdr

Chimp
Jul 5, 2001
Killeen, TX
I like the base--saw Skynyrd in concert on the 4th this past year. yeah Kaena PT is scenic but tame riding--it's even more scenic and nicer riding up above the satellite tracking station on toward peacock flats. I rode the entire maunawili twice--some hike a bike for sure!

BurlyShirley said:
Ah yeah, I was at MCBH Kaneohe Bay. I rode Aiea Loop and Maunawili during the weekdays, and usually St. Louis on the weekends. Ive hit Kuuloa, Kuli Ou ou,... actaully every trail on Oahu except Kaena Point, for some reason I never went there...

J

JRB

Uhm - Pete - what are you talking about? PM Ridemonkey if you want a name change. I am sure Adam will hook you up. mtbr has its merits, but this place kicks its ass. We don't want all the whack jobs from there though. Clean and JSG are enough.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
loco said:
Uhm - Pete - what are you talking about? PM Ridemonkey if you want a name change. I am sure Adam will hook you up. mtbr has its merits, but this place kicks its ass. We don't want all the whack jobs from there though. Clean and JSG are enough.
Didnt you get banned from MTBR loco? For suffocating small rodents and getting peed on?:rofl:

ArmySlowRdr

Chimp
Jul 5, 2001
Killeen, TX
OK John--I'llgive it a shot and tell em u sent me. maybe things have changed since 03.
I wasted this weekend. went to see xmen 3 after a short workday on Fri. skipped the tour de temple--damn alarm clock somehow managed to get itself turned off--then couldnt talk d wife into going camping at flat rock, blew today off--well tomorrow might be salvageable--maybe go ride d 'nut in Austin and go to REI and see of they have a bed rack 4 the Colorado that d company has provided me. yup might be ok after all--if the alarm clock cooperates tomorrow--damn things and worse operators- ha ha.

loco said:

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Didnt you get banned from MTBR loco? For suffocating small rodents and getting peed on?:rofl:
Actually my user id loco-gringos or something got banned. There is a useful guy there by the name of loco-gringo though.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
TrekNChief said:
and that's because I PM'd admin in 03 and requested a name change which was promptly ignored. MoJo and MTBR made my change the same day.
I know how you feel. I made numerous requests to be made a mod in the Politcal forum, I never got the response I wanted.

The service on this free site sucks ass.

ArmySlowRdr

Chimp
Jul 5, 2001
Killeen, TX
how do i change the stoopid title under my avitar?

H8R said:
I know how you feel. I made numerous requests to be made a mod in the Politcal forum, I never got the response I wanted.

The service on this free site sucks ass.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
TrekNChief said:
how do i change the stoopid title under my avitar?
You cant. When you get more posts, it automatically changes. OR, a mod gives you a "special" title, which you wont like..

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
You cant. When you get more posts, it automatically changes. OR, a mod gives you a "special" title, which you wont like..
I like mine.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
TrekNChief said:
that a scary thought--i hope it dont rub off--ha ha---coz i dont like much of anything and i sure dont wanna start now...
What are you going on about now?

J

JRB

H8R said:
What are you going on about now?
If I didn't have to get up so early, I'd go shake some sense into him, H8R. If I am guessing right, it's about a 4 minute ride on the CX bike to Pete's apartment. Cool guy, but I think mtbr has gotten to him. :think:

ArmySlowRdr

Chimp
Jul 5, 2001
Killeen, TX
just thought it was funny u liked something--that's all.
nah mtbr got me not like this---maybe 20 yrs putting up with dumb field grade officers has given me a weird sense of humor.

loco said:
If I didn't have to get up so early, I'd go shake some sense into him, H8R. If I am guessing right, it's about a 4 minute ride on the CX bike to Pete's apartment. Cool guy, but I think mtbr has gotten to him. :think:

J

JRB

TrekNChief said:
just thought it was funny u liked something--that's all.
nah mtbr got me not like this---maybe 20 yrs putting up with dumb field grade officers has given me a weird sense of humor.
I like everything man. I even like the Family Stone tonight.

J

JRB

johnbryanpeters said:
The East Texas Man-Man Love Association?
It's central and I am pretty sure that Pete is from CT or some place like that.