Quantcast

It sucks when people you know die.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Sorry to hear, BigMike. Not to get too personal, however, was there a reason you chose not to go? I didn't go to either of my granddads' services, as I wanted to remember them the last time I saw them when they were alive. At least I know of one little girl that's welcoming your swim-mate upstairs and introducing her to some mammoths.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
I hadn't talked to her in quite awhile, and it's two hours away from where I am living now.

And I don't like funerals, I've been to too many already

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
sucks bro...
:(

Tx has concrete/cable dividers on their highways just to prevent those kinds of accidents
Yeah, we have those too, but that is not a "highway" it's a "parkway". It's supposed to be pretty or something :rolleyes:

No one will ever know what happened, there was no booze involved, but she did have some pretty bad diabetic problems, people are speculating it had to do with that.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Sorry to hear that . I can understand your feeling as I have not been able to go to a funeral since my grandmother passed. Its been 13 years

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Man...that sucks. I grew up and lived for 15 years just a couple miles West of where that happened, near Old Keene Mill Rd & Rolling Rd. If she lived in Fairfax, she was headed AWAY from home towards Springfield Mall and that's a smooth, fast section of road there. What a shame to lose your life perhaps only 25% into it.

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
Sorry to hear man, My grandma passed late this week and I've been in CT all weekend for her services. One of my friends from school committed suicide last week, she was 19. I feel your pain.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Sorry to hear man, My grandma passed late this week and I've been in CT all weekend for her services. One of my friends from school committed suicide last week, she was 19. I feel your pain.

Damn dude, sorry to hear that. I've been both of those places, but not all in one week. Hang in there!

Was she drunk, texting or a suicide?

How about just an accident, dick?