Quantcast

It works when people need parts, so here goes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRB

It seems that people in need ask for parts when they can't afford them, so I thought I would try this.

I would like to ask for positive approval. It appears that my approval ratings are on par with Bush's, so I thought I should ask.

If you don't feel comfortable leaving approval feedback, PM me and I can give you my Paypal address and you can send money instead. :D

Thanks in advance.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
vBulletin Message said:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to loco again.
I was going to give you more negative feedback for this thread, but now I can't. Weaksauce.

J

JRB

This is awesome. Who knew??? Next time someone needs a part, I will feel compelled to send something.

-12 points total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
It works when people nee... 04-25-2006 03:23 PM worse than the worstest ever post. N8.
Costanza Moment Of The D... 04-25-2006 03:12 PM
It works when people nee... 04-25-2006 03:06 PM Here's a little rip big boy. Maybe some time I can come on over and you can pay me back with a big ol' blowjob.
It works when people nee... 04-25-2006 02:57 PM
It works when people nee... 04-25-2006 02:56 PM Never had a problem with your comments; must have gained the bad reputation and thus continued hate before I started coming here regularly. I guess you're a bit of a rednect, but I consider myself an eco-hick, and thus find most of your comments okay

J

JRB

N8 said:
The no comment leaver is prolly Transgend...
I think Transcend actually approved of the originality of the thread. The whole attempt to make things better and all.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
Sure - you of all people casting stones. :think:

i'll have you know that people like me that is why they offered up some parts.

i still need a fork and cranks though.

J

JRB

biggins said:

I meant being an attention whore, dummy. :eviltongu

If I had a good deal on either, you would get it, bitch.

J

JRB

stoney98 said:
Loco,
As much as I hate you, I'd still vouch for you as a seller/buyer/trader. You're a flaming ass online, but you do have the standup morals and integrity that make you somebody another monkey can trust to do business with.
Again, this is not me liking you, this is me acknowledging you have integrity as a business person.
I'm not selling anything, but your approval rating is appreciated. :D

edit - I explained the monkey joke in the news section. :thumb: I hope the tranquilizer wore off.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
N8 said:
:eek:

You been giving it to loco???!?!!?

:dead:
No, apparently not me...

stoney98 said:
Loco,
As much as I hate you, I'd still vouch for you as a seller/buyer/trader. You're a flaming ass online, but you do have the standup morals and integrity that make you somebody another monkey can trust to do business with.
Again, this is not me liking you, this is me acknowledging you have integrity as a business person.

But I'll give ya three guesses and the first two don't count...:p

:rofl: :D

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
biggins said:

I have an 06 MZ III 100mm take off from my Kikapu if ya need it...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
loco said:
I meant being an attention whore, dummy. :eviltongu

If I had a good deal on either, you would get it, bitch.
i know i was just being an ass.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stoney98 said:
Biggs, I'll see if I can find some cranks tonight.
i am trying to get profile cranks. not being picky but it is a letoy and the profile bottom brackey is stuck in the frame. just need spindle and cranks.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stinkyboy said:
You're the monkey cobbling together a bike cause money's tight right?

If that's the case, I can send it to ya for nuthin.

Your thread did work Loco!
word anything will work for the most part. Yeah i am working 2 jobs and going to school and stil lcant make ends meet. had to sell all my bikes last year to pay off some long overdue medical bills and whatnot from my broken arm.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
biggins said:
word anything will work for the most part. Yeah i am working 2 jobs and going to school and stil lcant make ends meet. had to sell all my bikes last year to pay off some long overdue medical bills and whatnot from my broken arm.
PM your address and I'll get the fork off to ya tomorrow. I never cut it but Kona may have. I'll measure the steerer tonight and PM size before I send to make sure it will work.

:thumb:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
sirknight6 said:
did you ever get my email the other day?
yeah i e-mailed him about the workout program and havent heard back. probably busy man whoring or something.....:oink:

Status
Not open for further replies.