Quantcast

It works when people need parts, so here goes....

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JRB

WoooHoooooo!!!!!!!!!!!

I love Ridemonkey.

I have to tell you, I had my doubts. You guys rock. Thanks for the postitive feedback. I don't know where to start. I think I would like to start with blue for being lame enough to make me not so lame. Thanks to all the moderators (suck up thank you), thanks to stoney98 for sharing the love today. Most importantly - I would like to thank the Fab 5 for making this all take place.

{bowing on stage}

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
You're such a kiss ass.

:love:

edit: Why do people keep telling me in my reputation deallies that I'm funny, yet I still suck? And then comes the negative...

*slash slash*

J

JRB

Changleen said:
I gave Loco positive feedback way before it was trendy.

:rofl:
And I am gonna take some good pics of my Roscoe for your thread later in the week. :thumb:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
LordOpie said:
wow, just how much love must I spread before returning to a previous lover?
If you figure that out let me know. Actually I'd quite like to know all the 'rules' for this little system.

J

JRB

Changleen said:
If you figure that out let me know. Actually I'd quite like to know all the 'rules' for this little system.
I'd actually like to know ANY of them. :think:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Ok, so I hacked in and found out that it's a "round-robin" system. You have to give feedback to everyone before you start again.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
LordOpie said:
Ok, so I hacked in and found out that it's a "round-robin" system. You have to give feedback to everyone before you start again.
Everyone? Does this mean the hatred will end someday?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I tired to approve of loco sucking less, but it said I had to spread love. Seems now I've ran out of love for at least 24 hours, so I guess I'm just a slut now.

J

JRB

blue said:
Awww, you'd like me if you rode with me.
Are you still hitting on me??? This has gone on long enough. :mumble:

*but you shave your legs. I can't ride with you. :D

**pretty sure there are pics here with my legs shaved.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Dude, you're back in the ****house.

I did find it entertaining that I was being made fun of for shaving my legs on an MTB forum.

J

JRB

Dammit - I was even able to give JimmyDean some love, and this happens. I didn't have to wait 24 hours though. Weird.

J

JRB

It works when people nee... 04-25-2006 10:42 PM Your pathetic, begging for feedback, you probably want to do N8 up the poop chute

Show your face, pvssy. :mumble:

btw - it's worked great until you came along. I'll reciprocate as soon as you grow some balls and step up. :D

double edit - it's you're you uneducated peckerknob.

J

JRB

Changleen said:
Made you green again. Those better be some good photos. :D
Thanks - you rock. I'll even have some not so good ones as a single speed now. :thumb:

J

JRB

It looks like I am on the verge of disapproval, despite my being gone, so I could use a little help from Wumpus, BV, Ciaran and the like right about now.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
I voted you suck and then I tried to give you some postive reputation and got this message: " You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to loco again." :mumble:

I want to tell you in NO way do I want to give it to you. :nope:

J

JRB

Salami said:
I voted you suck and then I tried to give you some postive reputation and got this message: " You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to loco again." :mumble:

I want to tell you in NO way do I want to give it to you. :nope:
It's nice that you were willing because it's the RIGHT thing to do. :thumb:

J

JRB

stinkyboy said:
Maybe he would if you GAVE him the pedals.
He's had them a LONG time and I wasn't planning on asking for them back. :eviltongu

Get approving Wumpus. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.