Quantcast

It's almost time for....

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Hey can someone give my avatar (which I use every where else but here) a santa hat and resize it to fit RM?

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
dude hell no, that avatar sucks.
Shut up Biggins... It has meaning! I am not some manwhore that jumps from Avatar to Avatar at the drop of a belt line! :nuts: :blah:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Shut up Biggins... It has meaning! I am not some manwhore that jumps from Avatar to Avatar at the drop of a belt line! :nuts: :blah:
dude, douglas was just in here. You might offend him.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
God I hate your avatar...what the hell is that anyway a skull or a monkey or a monkey skull?
I thought it was a pile of schit with steam rising off it.... it isn't?

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Hey can someone give my avatar (which I use every where else but here) a santa hat and resize it to fit RM?

How bout this.

another quick hack job, hope it works.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How funny would it be if the monchichi humping my ear was photoshopped under the hat and all you could see was the hat moving.....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:

wow you sure are telling a lot of people to shut up today. i'll be sure to set you up with a fat chick when you come up here next weekend.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
I was trying to come up with a good 'if you had your balls' comment for this, but I couldn't...but I'd like an E for effort...
I figured you would try at that comment but I was pretty sure your options were limited seeing as how calling yourself talentless is pretty much bottom of the barrel....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
biggins said:
wow you sure are telling a lot of people to shut up today. i'll be sure to set you up with a fat chick when you come up here next weekend.
ha, you don't know any girls, even fat ones!

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
bwahahaha that hurt :nuts:

big girls need love too! Hey I will be out of state, there will only be like 4 witnesses...... thinking if I can deal with that :help:

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
stosh said:
ha, you don't know any girls, even fat ones!

when i get a computer im gonna proove you wrong....actually i might have a disk in my car with some photos i can post from the parties we used to throw. i'll have to investigate that on my lunch break.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
bwahahaha that hurt :nuts:

big girls need love too! Hey I will be out of state, there will only be like 4 witnesses...... thinking if I can deal with that :help:

yes but i have a camera phone and a digital camera, photo evidence is hard to dispute, but hey whatever floats your boat........fatty lover