Quantcast

It's chilly here in the North East today...

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
Yes they are beautiful women. No point in lusting after them though. for one its a sin, secondly I'm not ever going to meet them and thirdly I see beautiful women every day I live on a college campus.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Broken_Spoke said:
Yes they are beautiful women. No point in lusting after them though. for one its a sin, secondly I'm not ever going to meet them and thirdly I see beautiful women every day I live on a college campus.
Sin? WTF is that?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Broken_Spoke said:
What are you tring to say
I"m just messing with ya man. Sometimes on here everybody has to be able to laugh at themselves.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Broken_Spoke said:
Thanks guys for insulting me. I just love it.
OK, ya know what... it's in large part your fault. Sure, it would be nice if someone's personal religous beliefs were more accepted, but the fact is they aren't and you had to know you were going to catch some ribbing... especially given the context. The only thing this board likes more than hot women is beer (and women may in fact be higher than beer now) and bikes.

You can believe whatever you want - I don't much care one way or the other... but you've got to know that religion isn't going to be glossed over around here... especially in a thread about a hot chick. Someone is always going to give you a hard time... but it's rarely (if ever) meant personally - they are just giving you a hard time.

If you can't laugh it off, then blow it off and be done with it. The more you press, the more ribbing you're going to get.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
OK, ya know what... it's in large part your fault. Sure, it would be nice if someone's personal religous beliefs were more accepted, but the fact is they aren't and you had to know you were going to catch some ribbing... especially given the context. The only thing this board likes more than hot women is beer (and women may in fact be higher than beer now) and bikes.

You can believe whatever you want - I don't much care one way or the other... but you've got to know that religion isn't going to be glossed over around here... especially in a thread about a hot chick.
WERD!