Quantcast

It's Friday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
That. At home today doing stuff and meeting the deck guy. Glad to not be working. Fuck force of habit to be up this early.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

It's a sunny day out there.....we haven't seen many of those the last few months here in NC. I'll be happy to have this week over with - everyone here in the office seems to be in a mood. I'm usually out all day working on installations, so I'm glad I don't have to deal with passive-aggressive office politics all day....it's why I escaped the cubicle farm of my last job in the first place....:panic:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Friderp has finally arrived!

Went to local brewery last night with a dog. It was dog night. Lots of dogs were seen.

Hopefully some bike riding this weekend? I don't think I've been on a bike since last week.......wtf mate?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
thinking about buying about a hundred dollars worth of used electronic albums from the 90s, because I'm that kind of guy. Pretty much all I got.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Having a night out tonight for a show and got a room so we can crash and not drive. Looks like nice weather all weekend, trying out the pooch's new harness on the trails Sunday. Should be fun.

Nice thing about Friday is most of the full timers WFH, it is nice and quiet. If only I could WFH. :(

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Poor in-laws. All the rain yesterday meant 4” of water in their basement. Luckily they are no stranger to basement flooding and have everything elevated, but still...

Back to my parents today. Got a lotta stuff on the to-do list that must be done.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Colusion deep breaths kind of hurt actually. Nothing conclusive after CT scan. May have further torn open one or more of the medical hernias I already had. Soon as I finish breakfast I'm supposed to call a surgeon about a consult. :hmm:
At least you made it through the night, collective monkey "Thoughts and Prayers™" must have done the trick.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Colusion deep breaths kind of hurt actually. Nothing conclusive after CT scan. May have further torn open one or more of the medical hernias I already had. Soon as I finish breakfast I'm supposed to call a surgeon about a consult. :hmm:
Send me CT scan, my bro-tato.

I’m sitting at a Supercharger in downtown COS. Off to the courthouse in 10 minutes or so.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
We had to put our male GSD down back in September. Females been bummed ever since so we’ve got a replacement inbound tomorrow.

Rip Floyd:
5A4B2036-8F3D-400E-8244-D480E5E09EE5.jpeg

Welcome unnamed little fucker:
588F5374-C477-46DD-821C-B2F3BD2A7631.png

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Where the hell you riding? Our ongoing turbo-rain plus copious freeze thaw has made riding here like pedalling through whatever fell out of my ass this morning (I ate a lot of brussel sprouts).
the local trail i dig at - poston park, just west of the whitewater center. most of it actually holds up decently in the rain, and we never close it.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Testimony done. Got to use a wooden pointing stick befitting my professorial role