Quantcast

It's Friday.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
You're taking a day and a half off?

Did you fail to consult our local Funemployment experts, @Full Trucker, @Adventurous, and @Serial Midget ??
Yeah. It’s weird. I like food and shelter, and a bit of cash in the bank. I’m a freak.

On the plus side, when I asked about parking, the new job responded with “you’re planning to come in to the office?” So, what now?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Yeah. It’s weird. I like food and shelter, and a bit of cash in the bank. I’m a freak.
Please consult our resident experts. It *is* possible to have all that... *and* a nice, long holiday. :monkey:

On the plus side, when I asked about parking, the new job responded with “you’re planning to come in to the office?” So, what now?
Sounds like your future involves no pants!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
trail was muddy in spots but passable. stopped a few times to dig some primitive drains with sticks. hit the pumptrack for a few laps afterward. the nomad certainly is not ideal for that application but it sure is fun (and a workout) to try.

beering it nao!

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Sorry to hear about Floyd. I am sure he was a good boy.
Unnamed little fucker looks awesome, mischief in an oversized fur. Sable?

Still in the office. :twitch:
Yeah he was one for the ages and left prematurely.

New pup is a sable, like our female.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Neuropathic pain from surgery in my foot preventing sleep for last week. Have opiods now. Hoping for good things.