Quantcast

((*))It's Friderpus maximus GMT((*))

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
WTF am I doing up so early? Going on a 6 day trip to LA to see my old man.

did I mention that 300 miles on I5 is boring as all fuck? FTS weather looks ok so I will take the Mercedes because it's a bit faster and smoother than the truck.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! I have a job (sort of). Long term music sub gig for the rest of the year (and hopefully permanent). Woot!!! Now to get some prep work done!

RM Secret Santa in full swing...hoping my elf likes their loot!
Kid #1 rocked her first gymnastics meet this year...we have another this weekend.
Now I’m off to caffeine up before middle school PBL/Tech classes. Wish me luck!

That is all...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Mother Nature will be granting us biblical amounts of rain this weekend on top of a foot of melting snow, so this should work out well for nobody at all. I can't imagine what would have happened if this snow hit closer to Christmas. I've had packages delayed for several days because of access issues, so there would be some awfully disappointed kiddies if this hit any later.

I dropped my granola bar into a mud puddle....the whole juggling the football in the endzone move. I heard an audible "OOohhh" from the dudes sitting in the plumbing van next to me. Hello, Monday-on-a-Friday.....

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

FTS Friday is in full swing. Cake at the Roseland tonight, front brakes on the Frito truck Saturday and sneaking in a ride afterwards. Leaving at 1:30 today because FTS.

:drag:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Since we are liable to be without ///kitchen for a number of days while the floors get done, I was a cooking madman yesterday. Two quiches, giant pot of chili, and a large pan of penne alla Vodka. My back hurts now. Today I will do nothing.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Farmhouse delivers. Built in 1797 and there’s not a square door frame or level floor in sight. But we have good food, 3 dogs snoozing by the wood stove, and no neighbors within earshot; just a snowy winter wonderland.

Odd twist, the place is in a town with the same name as where I grew up. And the town over had the same name as the town my wife grew up in. Silly New England and their name recycling.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
WTF am I doing up so early? Going on a 6 day trip to LA to see my old man.

did I mention that 300 miles on I5 is boring as all fuck? FTS weather looks ok so I will take the Mercedes because it's a bit faster and smoother than the truck.
That's NOTHING! Try Bend to San Diego.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mornin!

Farmhouse delivers. Built in 1797 and there’s not a square door frame or level floor in sight. But we have good food, 3 dogs snoozing by the wood stove, and no neighbors within earshot; just a snowy winter wonderland.

Odd twist, the place is in a town with the same name as where I grew up. And the town over had the same name as the town my wife grew up in. Silly New England and their name recycling.
Where u at. Also post pics.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. Busy work day was not particularly fulfilling, but the dress rehearsal for my group was. I sounded good and was recognized for it. :D

coloradowindensemble.org

Highlands Ranch concert Sunday afternoon, btw.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Two vodka soda's last night and my "I'm too old for this shit" came in hard this am. Had drinks and dinner with a guy worth $250mm and you'd never guess it, as we were discussing his WRX and buying a used Chevy 3500 with a blown turbo to tow his 5th wheel and the cost of repair vs. cost of the truck. Might help my argument with Wifey as to why when we get our next car that we should just buy a 100k Land Cruiser and call it a day.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Submitted my application to the PSIA for a scholarship for my level 1 cert.
Would be really awesome to have a shield on my jacket.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just had my anual performance review. Exceeded expectations across the board. Less a reflection of my contributions and more how low the standards are here.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I was headed to my 2:00 meeting and happened by a retirement party for one of the friendly accountants here (I actually do like the guy). So I stopped in, grabbed a huge fuckin' piece of retirement party cake to go, then sat in my meeting shoveling this brick sized piece of a cake down my cakehole. My overweight boss who is trying to lose weight was sitting next to me muttered "You're killing me." Hmm, pity.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
So I stopped in, grabbed a huge fuckin' piece of retirement party cake to go, then sat in my meeting shoveling this brick sized piece of a cake down my cakehole. My overweight boss who is trying to lose weight was sitting next to me muttered "You're killing me." Hmm, pity.
you should take him running!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
End of year slowdown is in full effect, next week is going to go sloooow.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I resorted to email this to people today as I got fed up with them pretending to know what they were talking about.
exploits_of_a_mom.png

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Off to idyllwild, a little mountain town with nothing to do but ride bikes and sit around and drink beer. Also i take the back way, three hours with only three stop signs and three lights. All in the first and last few miles. Its nice because traffic sucks.