Quantcast

It's official - Athertons to GT

tuumbaq

Monkey
Jul 5, 2006
Squamish BC
Im curious as to why you'd say its official when it has NOT been announced yet ?

Off Commencal YES, to GT ? Where did you find the press release?I wouldnt be so sure about the whole family moving all to one team BTW.

p-spec

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2004
quebec
for sure off to gt,commencal picking up team hannah,or team hannah atherton to GT for ownership of the sexual looking females

epic

Turbo Monkey
Sep 15, 2008
I heard they were going to Dos Equis/Barracuda.

"The Most Interesting Team in the World"

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I heard they were going to Dos Equis/Barracuda.
Haven't thought of that team in a while! I thought the jersey's were cool as a kid - even though I didn't know what XX was at that point.

JayBear

Monkey
Take a picture, trick (trick)
I'm on a boat, bltch (bltch)
We drinking Santana champ,
Cause it's so crisp (crisp)
I got my swim trunks
And my flippie-floppies
I'm flipping burgers, you at Kinko's
Straight flipping copies

Last edited:

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Who buys GT bikes? How the fukk can GT afford to pay for them if this rumor is true?

When I was a young buck Peaty made me want a GT.

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
Who buys GT bikes? How the fukk can GT afford to pay for them if this rumor is true?

When I was a young buck Peaty made me want a GT.
Walk into a Performance Bike.... GT's just walk out their door. Multiply that by the 100+ stores they have... that's a lot of GT's sold.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Watching Peat rip through the original rock garden at Seven Springs on the hacked out GT Lobo like he had a nut sack full of rocket fuel and dynamite shooting out his arse made me feel like less of a man.:shocked:

Cabdoctor

Monkey
Mar 25, 2008
Sacramento
I'm confused how Dan is not on Red Bull and yet still has played a huge role in the Atherton Project Documentary that's sponsored by Redbull? He has to be getting something from them

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
I'm confused how Dan is not on Red Bull and yet still has played a huge role in the Atherton Project Documentary that's sponsored by Redbull? He has to be getting something from them
I also remember in an interview after his neck fracture he said something along the lines of "Red Bull has hooked me up with some really good doctors." If he's not sponsored by Red Bull and they were still helping him out good on them!

dhr-racer

Monkey
Jan 24, 2007
A, A
Wasn't the deal that he wore the Nissan helmet while the other two had redbull setups? i think he mentioned that years ago

also, does anyone else think Gee is a mail-man baby? i mean Rach and Dan, yes brother and sister, and then Gee just looks like..... a mail-man baby

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Maybe he is like Shaun White, who just turned down 1.8 mill from RedBull, because he just didn't want to be sponsored by an energy drink.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
I recall reading somewhere (Atherton racing press release perhaps) that Gee and Rachael were Red Bull branded athletes and Dan was an ambassador.
Most of the time Red Bull will only sponsor (Paid) two athletes of the same sport in one country at a time. This info comes from someone high up in Red Bull USA. I am sure Dan got his fair cut from his Bro and Sis.

Cecil