Quantcast

Its Snowing!!!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
YES! CT :monkey:'s its snowing if your cubicle has no windows, IM GOING RIDING, riding in the snow is so fun,,, vrrrmmmm vvrrwmmmm. :sneaky:

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
GRRR!!! not fair i tell you, just not fair.
went out for a ride today, big heavy clouds rolled over, i thought oh hell no, its about to wee down with rain, but then it started to snow extremly lightly, just a few flakes of snow, then it stopped, why must nature taunt me.
wind is blasting down from the north just now, bitterly cold, but probably nothing compared to what you guys have. i love riding in this weather, makes me feel so good.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
yes, but this is CT< i cant remember the last time we had snow before thanksgiving, i just got back from my urban snow ride, its now 7 24, so i guess i was gone a long time, and stop at a friends house for a while too. man snow is so fun! maybe time to make a new set of spikeys? :confused:

Sir_Crackien

Turbo Monkey
Feb 7, 2004
alex. va. usa.
i hate snow. well thats a lie i don't mine the snow i just hate the snow removal people. because when the streets that go to the trail are cleared there is no snow felt on the ground

gggrrrrrrrr