Quantcast

*^* its thursd GMT *^*

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
FTS is strong today. Had to take the day off to take the dog to the vet. We have no idea, try this prescription, that will be $300. So pretty much the same as a regular doctor. On the way over he decided to shit in the bed of my truck, so I'm glad I decided against putting him inside the cab. My youngest has been going to speech therapy two days a week, so I also needed to take him to that. My mom has saved my ass by picking him up from daycare and taking him twice a week for an hour so my wife and I don't have to take time off work, but she's out of town this week. Overall, it was just a super great day of semi-controlled chaos.

Last edited:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
are you new to parenting?
It was just one of those days man. Stress level at an 11 and trying to reel it in to keep from losing your shit. My dog is getting super old (12 year old GSD) and has been getting nose bleeds and shitting in the house. He's being stubborn about going to the bathroom when we just put him outside for some reason. He goes out, wanders around for 10 minutes (or not) and then just proceeds to bark incessantly wanting back in, then will still shit in the house. He seems to be ok if we take him on a quick walk and goes, but not in the backyard now for some reason.

And there's the rub.

Boiled down: don't have kids.

:D
Now you tell me.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Any of y'all north of the border familiar with the riding at Vallee Bras du Nord? My bro floated the idea of heading up there to do some riding.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
glad your kid is on the mend.

i hope all tea products and paraphernalia have been banished from your household
thanks! ironically, since he can still only eat fluids, I sent him to school with a thermos of warm (not hot) soup. I think he has a healthy respect for thermos' now... (I hope).

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
FTS is reaching critical mASS
got that new bike waiting for me...thinking about taking it on the same loop I did last weekend but i'm worried if I don't see an improvement on time then I'm the big dum dum :think: oh well

struggling to get through the work day lately. New boss is a micromanager and the transition that I thought would allow me to flex my sciency muscles is considerably more stifling than I thought. Not sure what to do at this point.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Any of y'all north of the border familiar with the riding at Vallee Bras du Nord? My bro floated the idea of heading up there to do some riding.
As @Jozz said, get up there and do it. Tons of riding and the trails are awesome.

Super cheap camping is available at the Shanahan trail head too.

Pictures from my two visits...

There has also been a bunch of articles on Quebec on PB which should help convince making the trip...

There are more but search sucks from the phone.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
thanks! ironically, since he can still only eat fluids, I sent him to school with a thermos of warm (not hot) soup. I think he has a healthy respect for thermos' now... (I hope).
In high school, at a play during intermission I thought I’d have a cup of tea. Took a big sip and promptly burned the shit of myself. Had a mouth full of blisters for quite a while. Fortunately it was not nearly as bad as your boys. To this day I either put a couple ice cubes in my coffee or stir with a silver spoon which absorbs heat.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
As @Jozz said, get up there and do it. Tons of riding and the trails are awesome.

Super cheap camping is available at the Shanahan trail head too.

Pictures from my two visits...

There has also been a bunch of articles on Quebec on PB which should help convince making the trip...

There are more but search sucks from the phone.
Also @Adventurous this trail opened last year up there...

For what it's worth, this guy rides a RidEgg, so there is that.. @Jozz might know him? Does he post here?

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning.... the five year old has an ear infection.... so there is that.

Just finished off the second press full of coffee......
So there is that.

Waiting for my new gas range to be delivered.....

There is also that.....

Did I mention my press holds 32 oz of coffee

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Motherfucker, wiped out HARD on some lasagna that was on the floor at work, and (muscularly) mutilated my new knee leg.
sonuvabitch.
i hope I can still do my charity ride on the 8th...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So the city says my feed into the sewer main is about 98 feet from the man hole (service hole for the sensitive). Not sure if from on center to on center, or edge to center.

Fack.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
So the city says my feed into the sewer main is about 98 feet from the man hole (service hole for the sensitive). Not sure if from on center to on center, or edge to center.

Fack.
As longs as your Lateral is the right size and pitch why would that matter?