Quantcast

$$$! It's Thursday !$$$

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Toiling away in the garage, got the shelves torn down and now working on the bench. I keep going back over some of the random crap I have and know if I get rid of it, I will need it next week. But I've decided if I do ACTUALLY need it next week, I will buy another. I didn't even know I had two come a longs. :rofl:

But I will make it to Goodwill and a dump run. It's not raining, so the driveway is full of crap until the bikes are swapped.

@gonefirefightin boats, like Corvettes and motorcycles are always best bought in the winter. You know that, man.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
yes, getting yourself blown up is SUCH a financial advantage.

I'm on a 10-year plan to retire. If I only knew then what I know now I'd have done a lot differently and be done with mandatory work by now. No biggie, I'm having a ball almost every day.

Skiing tomorrow and all weekend.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I got the sides swapped, but I still need to mount the bike hanger and rehang the bikes. I'm having a tough time deciding where to put crap now. I guess this is why I wasn't organized before.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello friends! woke up to the sparklers of another migraine. Spent the morning in bed. I wonder if the holidays are a stressful time?

new frame may arrive tomorrow. Looks like they may have upgraded me from EMS to UPS and shrunk the shipping time by 25 days. Should be a fun build, eventually. Woodie wants me to help him install his new transmission setup. I suspect it'll take 5 minutes but it's a good excuse to drink beer and look at bikes together.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Spent a few hours starting the build on my new roadie. Just the awkward steps of fully internal brake hoses to route and then it's mostly done until the wheels turn up.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
We stopped by the shop to drop off my tool box for next weekend's trip to Phoenix. Greg had gotten the sticker kit put on already, so he surprised the hell out of her with it. She about lost her mind when she saw it. The nose cone still needs to be switched, but that doesn't matter as much.

1000004116.jpg