Quantcast

I've got Hoes........

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Bwahahaha!!! Funniest fookin' picture I ever took. Good times!

BTW Jordan is going to be racing this weekend at the 'shoe.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
You'll have to trade one Mike for another, I can't make it :( Got a wedding and a conversion to go to this weekend.

But back on topic, I just showed that picture to the guy I work with and told him in my off time I'm a white rapper. He just handed my phone back to, gave me that look, and said "oh my god"

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Bwahahaha!!! Funniest fookin' picture I ever took. Good times!

BTW Jordan is going to be racing this weekend at the 'shoe.
I assume Jordan will be challenging the skierX event? I raced with him last year, good skier... Give em' hell!

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
Welcome back my friend :)

and if you look at that post, it was made in September, Jordan raced the mountain bike race. He is a damn good skiier though!
Opps, my bad... shows you how long its been since I last posted.

I have been out at the "Boat", Steamboat, CO sliding around on white stuff. Winter life is pretty good out here. Big mountains and Big Snow. Definitley a bit different from back East.

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Opps, my bad... shows you how long its been since I last posted.

I have been out at the "Boat", Steamboat, CO sliding around on white stuff. Winter life is pretty good out here. Big mountains and Big Snow. Definitley a bit different from back East.
J-man is on the VT ski team.

T-Pro

Monkey
Jun 13, 2005
NICE!!!! they should be racing at Snowshoe this winter some time, GS and Slalom. Last year Snowshoe hosted their conference finals.

Jordan.... college boy and such.