Quantcast

Jackass 3D

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
going to get the blu-ray tonight. wonder if the "classic" 3D version is viewable on normal tv's

cant wait to see the extra footage!

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Yeah. Says the dude who I recall posing with a Stinger.

****ing pogues.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Yeah. Says the dude who I recall posing with a Stinger.

****ing pogues.
Yeah, but he looked rugged. Like a gay closeted Republican. Who knew he was going to turn into a hippie?

If you got baked, you'd do a hell of a Thom Yorke impression. Solid find by BS there...

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
At least I won't end up as a .jpg on a laptop screen spattered with Larry Craig's finest.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Actually, Jon Oliver does sorta nail it. I have a lot more of a pinhead than him, though.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
saw it last night...i'm very surprised that i didn't wake the wife/kids with my laughter.

i think this will be their last movie of the franchise...with the exception of knoxville, they're all starting to chunk up and steve-o has a completely different demeanor now that he's sober.
it's crazy how much of my generation's culture has been influenced by these guys.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
We used to call it the "Redhorse Movie Game." Sitting bored in the field choosing actors (or cartoon characters, or public figures of any kind, living or dead or at some previous or projected later time in life) who'd play us all when they finally made the really boring movie about us.

No one ever really picked anyone good for me, though.