Quantcast

Jamaica Fat Tyre Festival 2009

smorba

Chimp
Dec 14, 2006
As usual at this time of year I start sending out blurbs about the Jamaica Fat Tyre Festival to see if anyone is interested in a few days of fun in the sun. Next year we will be having our 5 days of rides,reggae, rum and ridiculousness on Feb 10th-15th. At this point it's hard to say who will show and it will be hard to match last years pro line up [Vanderham, Ebbett, McCaul, Bourdo, Hoots, Pruitt], but it is going to be a blast whoever shows!

Check out our site, www.smorba.com or the RideGuideTV Jamaica episode for more info.

Nuff respect:banana:

trailblazer

Monkey
May 2, 2005
Jamaica
Haili i mon.
every year I have the time of my life riding the destroyed country roads that are like singletrack that flow through small villlages and towns.
Jamaicans love mountain bikers it seems.
I know a ****load of trails and I am never in need of anything except energy to continue riding and meeting incredible people.

If you enjoy riding ungroomed trails that lead to deserted beaches, waterfalls and natural wonders then Jamaice and SMORBA can fill your demands with 4 full days of riding/shuttling and then the Jamaican Bicycle Bash.
The Bash is held on sacred ground....on James Bond Beach next to the Goldeneye Estate.