Quantcast

jamis

Feb 7, 2007
Vernon, New Jersey
Rental bikes will go on sale later in the fall.

Diablo Freeride Park currently has NEW IH Sunday Team's on sale for $3499 (Size M and L)

We also have a few slightly used Sunday Team's for sale (Size M). PM if interested.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Well, this is probably a useless post, but for anyone who didn't check out the jamis booth at 48straight, next year's rental bike is going to be the Dakar BAM II. They had it at the Jamis tent and it looks sick. Absolutely gorgeous bike with a fox 40 in the front.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
Well, this is probably a useless post, but for anyone who didn't check out the jamis booth at 48straight, next year's rental bike is going to be the Dakar BAM II. They had it at the Jamis tent and it looks sick. Absolutely gorgeous bike with a fox 40 in the front.
youre right...totally useless. i guess you lack the knowledge of looking at the first post...but hey, slow people need to be heard too.

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Haha. I was just pointing out that the jamis reps actually confirmed the information that was in the link you posted. You know, just to add some credibility to what is otherwise just another post on just another bike message board.

By useless I meant that my post referred to information that most diablo folks could have obtained on their own by visiting the jamis tent. It was intended for the few people who didn't get to make it out there on saturday. If my post is useless then your entire thread is useless since you asked questions to which you seemed to already know the answers.

bad andy

Chimp
Apr 14, 2003
Will Diablo be raising the price of the rental bikes next year because they are so expensive?
Are they? Compared to IH? Jamis is a value-company, not a high-end boutique. I'd expect rentals to stay the same. If they go up... shame on Diablo :plthumbsdown::biggrin:

Hesh To Steel

Monkey
Dec 12, 2007
Hell's Kitchen
Are they? Compared to IH? Jamis is a value-company, not a high-end boutique. I'd expect rentals to stay the same. If they go up... shame on Diablo :plthumbsdown::biggrin:
What he means is that the retail on the jamis dh bike is higher than the retail on the sundays that diablo uses now. The sunday expert is the cheapest sunday and retailed for like 3k or 3500 or so. The BAM at the jamis tent (which I was told is the same bike diablo will rent) was over 5k retail. Unless what the rep meant was that it would be the same frame design with a different component spec.

bad andy

Chimp
Apr 14, 2003
and Iron Horse is a high-end boutique company?
No, definitely not, Lol. I was just trying to state that I consider Jamis and IH on the same playing field. Neither are boutiques, they are both value companies. I would hope the rentals stay the same price. (after seeing the condition of some of what my buds have rented.... I'd have not been so happy were rates to be raised) Personally I like Jamis, and am happy to be seeing them on trails.