Quantcast

Jerónimo Chabardo Ti 160mm, Titanium grade XXX

no skid marks

Monkey
Jan 15, 2006
ACT Australia
It's beautiful.
If the geo's right(or can be changed)I want one.
Fricken drive side shots, we're not roadies, can this trend please go away. Non drive side shots please.
Wow how slacks the head angle? Looks sick for steep fast stuff. I easy to travel adjust fork on it would be rad. I want one. hmmmm just have to see if the Zeroed trail bike they've not said they'll make will be made first.

Last edited:

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Always liked clean look of titanium frames... but this is one step further :)
Gorgeous!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
what's the reasoning for the rising/falling leverage ratio? Or did I read that wrong? Seems like you would want it to just keep rising towards the last .5".

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
what's the reasoning for the rising/falling leverage ratio? Or did I read that wrong? Seems like you would want it to just keep rising towards the last .5".
:nerd:

Might match the ramp up of the air shock.

BTW I want one, is the 2,700 euro so $3700 U.S. :blink:

I still want one.

Vrock

Linkage Design Blog
Aug 13, 2005
Spain
That Leverage Ratio works very well combined with an Air Shock. Also the Owner doesn't like to jump to much so if the LR would have been rising from the beginning to the end of the travel he didn't use all of it.

Righ now I'm doing a 120mm version for someone who doesn't like to take risks on the DH, he prefers to go down a fireroad rather than a Singletrack and the last part of the travel it is going to be falling even more. He is very tall and strong so he is going to use a 2x10 and I'm going to adjust the Anti-Squat too, something like 30% or 40% more than on this one...

It's a rider specific System.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
wow, may I just say that is absolutely f-ing cool? A rider/owner specific leverage ratio is obscenely cool.

I didn't realize the exchange rate had changed so much, I thought one euro ~= 1 USD. DANG how the mighty have fallen.

Vrock

Linkage Design Blog
Aug 13, 2005
Spain
Yeah the exchange rate make it very expensive in the USA. But here is just the opossite, an Ibis HD or a Nomad Carbon cost about the same, around 2700-2800€. All the dealers make a 1-1 Ratio... I guess it's the taxes and Shipping.