Quantcast

Jewels in Whislter Aug.7-8

Jewels

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Where my dogs at? Whos ready to shred with Team Ibuprofen? August 7-8 we'll be at Whistler riding and gettin wasted....who's in? :dancing:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
You still doing the shore that friday? My wife will be in cali returning on the 8th so i cant do a over nighter, but i could maybe day trip the shore...... hit me up on e-mail next week......

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Jewels you suck! I can't make it that weekend. I've been racing bmx on a 20" and we have 2 state qualifiers that weekend. I just got back from spending the weekend at Whistler and dude it was nice. Lots of Seattle monkeys.

....oh and by the way - stopped by La Brasserie and your chicky said hey, haha.

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
oly said:
You still doing the shore that friday? My wife will be in cali returning on the 8th so i cant do a over nighter, but i could maybe day trip the shore...... hit me up on e-mail next week......

we could day trip whistler again.... :oink:

Jewels

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Do it dudes! It would be killer to ride with yous guys....
FIVE! You checkin up on my lady for me? What a nice guy...might have to drop in to see her when i'm there. Thanks for the update homie! Congrats on your BMX success. BMX rules dude...keeps you young for sure. Keep chillin mang and never forget the "Grizzley Lounge"... :sneaky:

SR

Monkey
Dec 8, 2001
Olympia WA
...now if only we could find Thugg Kyle a fork...

anyone have a monster or shiver or some other bigfathuckingdropperexxtreme fork they are looking to unload?