Quantcast

Jim Carrey - I love you Philip Morris?

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Just sawr the dvd. the sex isnt worse than the Bruno stuff and is really limited. teh ghey isnt over the top.
The movie is ‘ok’ for me, it’s difficult because Jim C looks nothing like Steven but all of SAMMN (the company was North American Medical Management-NAMM) or whatever is all true as is and all of his breakout attempts. Ewan does kind or resemble Philip and his mannerisms are pretty close. I used to have lunch at the same time as Philip and talked with him on occasion and didn’t ever get the impression he had any idea the depth of embezzlement Steven was involved in.
The Wiki for NAMM is only partially accurate. After the Steven fiasco they decided backups weren’t necessary and we had a primary hard drive failure wiping out 6 months’ worth of paid clams data. The unregistered software was all Microsoft software and it was reported because the IT director was fired, he was disgruntled and reported it even though it was HIS responsibility.
He did immediately change check writing policy to his sole signature was required, that’s how he got the money.
‘Dan’ from the movie recently contacted me and offered me a job, I politely declined.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Dumb and dumber of course its good.

The Toninator my wife and I saw the move the other day. I thought it was fun to see it now that you had mentioned it. His cons were amazing and he just kept going. Still scary they just locked him on for good at the end.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Ok, saw it last night with wife. Was decent, but then the wife made her move on me, and I declined because the movie was such a buzz kill to me. And I didn't even have that much Early Times in my tea.

My wife is gorgeous, and I turned her down. What was I thinking????????

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Ok, saw it last night with wife. Was decent, but then the wife made her move on me, and I declined because the movie was such a buzz kill to me. And I didn't even have that much Early Times in my tea.

My wife is gorgeous, and I turned her down. What was I thinking????????