Quantcast

Jiminy resurrection?

schaus889

Chimp
Jul 21, 2008
NY
Last I heard it's $13 bucks for race entry and ticket combined....I'm not sure about the lift opening early though

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
15 bucks is the max that can be charged at a eccc race. PLUS the lift ticket of course

Does anyone have an idea what time the big lift will start on Sunday...please.

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
the course starts at the top and goes down all the fun and flowy stuff on the right (looking up) side of the mountain. we were throwing up roosts all day last weekend. Really really fast with goos turns. It was a bit smooth. We'll prob run the same thing next year but with some added drops and stuff. Go and race it, try to beat this "old guy". I did just call the mountain and they had no idea regarding special opening hours on Sunday. I was told to call back Saturday after 10am. URRRGH !!

Speedgoat9

Monkey
Aug 27, 2009
State College, PA
We are sitting at a crack wh*re hotel about 20 mins away right now...does anyone know if the lift will be open today (sat.)? gonna be so bummed if i drove up last night for nothing.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Can't believe how nice the weather was today for late September. Day started off crap with a bananas drive there, but the riding made it worth it. Muddy as hell but not unbearable. Tweaked my shoulder a bit on an OTB front flip into some rocks but other than that it was a successful day. Bummed the best trails were inaccessible during the race but what can you do?

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Can't believe how nice the weather was today for late September. Day started off crap with a bananas drive there, but the riding made it worth it. Muddy as hell but not unbearable. Tweaked my shoulder a bit on an OTB front flip into some rocks but other than that it was a successful day. Bummed the best trails were inaccessible during the race but what can you do?
This + $13 dollar lift tickets for the day. Can't beat that.

schaus889

Chimp
Jul 21, 2008
NY
Does anyone know how to find the pictures that were being taken of the DH race? Those would be really good to see