Quantcast

July 4th Delores Park Incident $20k Reward

MonkeyDudeSF

Chimp
Nov 9, 2006
San Francisco, CA
this is messed up. please pass this along and try to catch the guy who did this. below are 2 different posts--one from the girl's father and one with a brief description of the guy/incident.

Please read this and if you know anything do the right thing.

------------------------------------------

Please Help! SF Dolores Park Firework Incident...
Roisin Isner, drummer for the San Francisco band Tinkture lost her hand in Dolores Park (SF) last night watching the fireworks. Her dad sent the email below to some local media outlets...

Hello,

I am Roisin's father. July 4th, Roisin and friends were in Dolores Park watching fireworks. Some stupid piece of crap threw an M60 at them. It landed on Roisin's right hand and blew it apart. She will undergo surgery later this morning but it doesn't look good. Most likely she will lose her index finger; second and third fingers will also be permanently impaired and disfigured. Needless to say, her musical career is over.

I want this ****er. Media attention will help flush him out. People know who did it and I'm offering $20,000 for a name. Please do whatever is necessary to get the story out. Do so and I will reward you as well.

Thank you,
Chris Isner
chrisisner@hotmail.com

=====================================

I was there with a group of friends and some jerk threw an M60 at us up on the ridge and shook the whole ledge. It landed about 5 feet away and our friend Billy had to throw him down the embankment after he approached us waving an empty 40oz bottle b/c we were pissed for almost being blown up. There were HUNDREDS of people siting right where he tossed it. I highly suspect that this is the same piece of crap that blew a girl's hand off in the post above. He was blowing M60's off everywhere and picking up the shells after the fireworks had ended.

Here's the description I remember. If you see someone matching this description on or with this bike, call the cops:

White male. mid 20's. about 5'10". i tihnk that he had a dark newspaper boy cap on, and his messenger bag was black with red and black plaid across the flap. His bike was a medium blue fixed gear with black wheels. It also had some white stickers covering a bunch of the downtube.

Please repost this message where appropriate.

Thank you!

--MonkeyDudeSF

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
i wasnt there, and i really think that this guy needs to be caught... but you just described every hipster in san francisco.

velocipus

Chimp
Jul 14, 2006
WTF???

He better hope the cops get him before the angry mob. I can think of a few "eye for an eye" treatments for that guy.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I play the drums myself and, if someone were to take my hand away from me like that, I'd be blood thirsty.

Then again, I think farking up a hand would be bad for bikes to. Come to think of it, it'd definitely be bad for just about everything. Yuck.