Quantcast

just a pic

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
Where is that Brian? That's not Ellwood is it? I'm all excited to move out there in a week or so, and I'm giong to have some time before I start school to go screw around.

UCSBrian

Chimp
Mar 11, 2002
seattle
negative that is not elwood. Sadly, elwood has gone to poo of late. The lips have gotten chunked up and are bumpy and the landings have started to sheet off in places. Considering we only get water once in a blue moon, who knows when that stuff will be fixed.

that pic is from a place about forty five minutes up north. I can fill you in about it later.

b

blong

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
San Diego
damn i miss that place. i can't tell which jump that is...is that 2nd set?

i saw your post in socal that you're moving to san diego. there's some pretty cool dirtjumps there. when are you starting ucsd? i'm starting the grad program in september. i'm off to durango now, but i can give you more info on san diego when i get back. if you've got some time, rifle through 'orven's underware gallery' for pics.

brian

UCSBrian

Chimp
Mar 11, 2002
seattle
hey blong, im also starting the grad program in september. I just found out last week, im heading down to find housing in a few weeks. What program did you get intol? Im in the masters mechanical engineering program. That jump is one of the two at the end of the main line through the middle.

Yeah ill rifle through those pics, good to hear theres folks who ride down that way.

Yeah toshi, im one of them asians. heh

brian

blong

Monkey
Sep 25, 2001
San Diego
Originally posted by UCSBrian
hey blong, im also starting the grad program in september. I just found out last week, im heading down to find housing in a few weeks. What program did you get intol? Im in the masters mechanical engineering program. That jump is one of the two at the end of the main line through the middle.

Yeah ill rifle through those pics, good to hear theres folks who ride down that way.

brian
i'm gunna play the bioengineering game. check yer pm's.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by UCSBrian

brian
I'm one of them asians too but I can't jump at all...:(

maybe when you head down here in SD brian, you could lend a hand or two in jumping

base rider

Chimp
Aug 18, 2003
thats a lot of air!. whats your index finger on your right hand doung? your sticking it out for some reason
ooh and the landing doesnt appear to be very steep. it must be pretty harsh

UCSBrian

Chimp
Mar 11, 2002
seattle
my index finger is very deliberately being held away from my brake lever. Its not that harsh, the landings pretty soft, i did though boost it higher than you usually do, so a tad rougher than standard.

b