Quantcast

Just dropped in...

tozovr

Monkey
Jan 16, 2006
To see what condition my condition was in...

Hey guys. Just figured I'd drop a line and say Hi.

Not a ton going on here...Selling the landscape biz and sort of getting back into tech...still working with Sinister on everything Sinisterly 700c:)

FTW just finished up my "new" simon bar...it will be a bit different than the rest of the run as the welds got some extra love.

Only thing I've got any time on is the commuter and even that has been very little. Snapped my seat post binder so I need to dig another one up.

Chatted with Chris L from ted wojcik and it looks liek I'll get a chance to ride the new bike from here come spring. Excited about that.

Anyhow, hope all is well!

RJ

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
RJ - what size binder do you need? I might have one layin around in my parts bin.

Hope all is well.

Can't wait to see your New Simon Bar!

Latest reports are that Ted will be heading this way (CT) this weekend with the Monkey Butt.

Cheers,

Mark

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
hrmmmm.......I can't remember if I still have my Constrictor from my KM or not, but I'll check for ya.

When does your new Simon Bar arrive?

tozovr

Monkey
Jan 16, 2006
New Simon bar will be done soon. Off to heat treat today...been riding a little now that the snow is leaving....but 26" stuff only LOL...

Basically the 26" version of my Simon bar LOL. All of the frames should be out of Heat treat this week then off to powdercoat. Mine is a little different as Frank welded her up differently...looks almost fillet brazed...can not wait!

Guitar Ted

Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
Waterloo, IA
Good to see you are out and about.

Can you tell us anything about how you will build up the new Simon bar?

Sounds almost "Cannondale-ish" with your description of the welds. (If I dare say so! ha ha!) Can't wait to see the goodness.

tozovr

Monkey
Jan 16, 2006
Good to see you are out and about.

Can you tell us anything about how you will build up the new Simon bar?

Sounds almost "Cannondale-ish" with your description of the welds. (If I dare say so! ha ha!) Can't wait to see the goodness.

Actually kinda C'dalish LOL but instead of grinding them FTW ran a second, hotter pass over the first pass. So, while you still see his zen-like TiG Dimes, they're mere ghosts...very very cool. :)

Not too sure about the build just yet...It won't be quite as Bling as the last one LOL...it will be made mostly of stuff I get comp'd on and am running for Sinister. Word on the street is I'll have a new Rock Shox, but we'll see ;)

Wouldn't mind 1x9 again, but a taste of the 1x1 world just may be in order if the SS drops are ever done LOL.

Just happy to have anything to ride these days. I had a very rough fall with the business and am now in a new job where I actually get paid, so here's hoping for a GREAT 2008.

RJ