Quantcast

Just Found Out I Am Having A Boy!!!!

hbfrdh

Chimp
Mar 23, 2004
Congrats!!! My 10 year-old is just getting into riding XC, and I'm having a blast with him. Everytime we get to a summit, he's stoked on the views.......it's good bonding time as well.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Congrats dood, in the pics i saw of you you weren't even showing!

Congrats on the boy, teach him right. ;)
Yep, that is why I had to slow down my speed at Snowshoe this year, HaHa!!! No, just had a broken hand.

If I have my way he will be ripping on a little 50cc and a mini DH bike when he is 3, but if not I will support him in what ever sport he wants.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
wait, there's more, twin boys and a son one year older....two 15 year olds and one who is 16...he'll have his drivers license on the 30th of this month...:eek:

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
they damned expensive I'll tell ya that....but the trade of is when they're around 8 years old, the toys they get for Christmas are really kinda fun! :D

It's a feeling you'll never quite believe!!!! I'm definitely stoked for you and your wife for sure!!!

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
5? There is no way!!! I give you Props man!!!
No no no....3....only three....If you ever peek into my house, you see a lot of this: :bonk:

Well, actually 4, if count my 26 year old step daughter, and then her two kids, I'm a grandfather...

For a lot of people, the show "Home Improvements" was a comedy, for us, it was a manual....:D

Yep, that is why I had to slow down my speed at Snowshoe this year, HaHa!!! No, just had a broken hand.

If I have my way he will be ripping on a little 50cc and a mini DH bike when he is 3, but if not I will support him in what ever sport he wants.
Like I said on the phone this morning, he may be the best male ballerina to come out of the south in years:biggrin:

lol, just kidding, that's great news - congrats to both of you:cheers:

Now we just have to keep Dad riding through these toddler years!!

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Congrats!

We don't know what we are having. Whatever it is it can sure kick the hell out of my wife's guts.

When are you due? Our's is hatching out early Jan.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Congrats!

We don't know what we are having. Whatever it is it can sure kick the hell out of my wife's guts.

When are you due? Our's is hatching out early Jan.
Due January 27th! Did the same thing to my wife. She was sick for months. Just now started kicking and I felt it for the first time last night. Super Cool!!!!

stacy1

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
OFF 410
NIce, my wife and I are having our first child, boy also, first of Dec. can't wait... from all the movement I think he is all ready to pedal..