Quantcast

Just found out my ex-girlfriend married the guy she said she was not cheating with...

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Not that I care, but I think its pretty funny!

We had to have broken up...geez, five years ago. She started spending a lot of time with this guy, and I asked her if he was "just a friend". She promised me he was, and then we ended up breaking up not tooo long after that. maybe a few months. (we'd been together 2.5 years). Now, she, and that guy, just got married :busted:

I'm happy for em, I really am. I knew they were dating, and the weird part is, the guy works with my fiancee's twin sister. He also tried to get with both my lady, AND her sister (at different times) in high school. Wouldn't be so weird if we were all from the same small town, but myself and my ex are from a town 125 miles away from my fiancee, her sister, and the guy.

Ah, how the world turns!

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
About a year ago, I ran into my old neighbor. We got along pretty good and he told me the day after I moved out, another guy moved in. I described the guy and his car. My old neighbor confirmed that was the guy I was talking about.

So funny because, I was always being accused of cheating on her yet the guy she was always saying was so nice, etc moved in........

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I'm happy for em, I really am.
Why?

I mean, my divorce was amicable, I wished her well. I truly wish her no harm, but I care more about most monkey's here than I do about her.

Now, she's a stranger. And I don't mean sitting on your hand until it's numb.

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
My ex was for years morbidly jealous and accused me of 'wandering attention' and the usual similar crap.

I was, more or less, totally virtuous.

However, when we split, she ended up living with one of her therapy clients she'd been 'seeing' for a couple of years.

I'm sorry to say, it's typical behavior.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
In the world today, women are just as likely to cheat as men especially in the younger demographics (<45). So most of the time one or the other significant other is cheating.

skin6061

Chimp
Jan 4, 2005
same thing happened to me about 2 yrs ago, except she married the guy that was just a friend after being with him for 6 months. We were together for 4 yrs

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
One thing psychologists have agreed on for awhile is that the more suspicious and jealous a mate is, the more likely he/she will cheat first.

Something to do with their pervading concept of trustworthiness, if I recall.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Don't let BigMike fool ya, his soon to be new wife is HOT! So I would have to say, no pity from me (or Sandy!)

:p

Dude, had you not broken up, there would be no soon to be Mrs. Bigmike. Poor girl.....:disgust1:

:rofl:

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Haha...Price hit his head and had an epiphany:lighten:

We're not that bad, are we??
Most I have had experience with, yes, are pretty bad.

A girl I dated for nearly one year before I left school, I had found out been cheating on me a few times.

Background: I am not a good boyfriend, for the most part; besides me current girlfriend, I have cheated on alot and never with any real regret.

Well this girl, girl x, from boarding school. We dated for almost a year, and had a great time, I pretty much spent all my time at her house and her family loved me and blah blah blah. Well when summer comes around I normally go home, and that's when she turned into a whore.

This is all word of mouth with no proof, but I beleive what I'm told. So yes, all women are the devil!

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Most I have had experience with, yes, are pretty bad.

A girl I dated for nearly one year before I left school, I had found out been cheating on me a few times.

Background: I am not a good boyfriend, for the most part; besides me current girlfriend, I have cheated on alot and never with any real regret.

Well this girl, girl x, from boarding school. We dated for almost a year, and had a great time, I pretty much spent all my time at her house and her family loved me and blah blah blah. Well when summer comes around I normally go home, and that's when she turned into a whore.

This is all word of mouth with no proof, but I beleive what I'm told. So yes, all women are the devil!
Women are good for two things. Guess......

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
my girlfriend broke up with me about 3 months ago and told me that she'd cheated on my about a year before that with one of my friends then 3 weeks later when i got with another girl my than ex-girlfriend came crying back to me all upset and wanted me back. concusions women are confusing evil beings, but when their sad its hard to resist them, its hard to resist then anyway

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
Fact is, I regret not being Muslim...

There are advantages, that's for sure, in cases like this...

:|

Nobody

Danforth Kitchen Whore
Sep 5, 2001
Toronto
not really...think about it....5 wives = five mother in laws:shocked:
no wonder they pray 5 times a day to allah and welcome martyrdom
Just 'cuz you're allowed more doesn't mean you have to HAVE more...

I was thinking of the 'I divorce thee' three times and it's a done deal...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
my girlfriend broke up with me about 3 months ago and told me that she'd cheated on my about a year before that with one of my friends then 3 weeks later when i got with another girl my than ex-girlfriend came crying back to me all upset and wanted me back. concusions women are confusing evil beings, but when their sad its hard to resist them, its hard to resist then anyway
Just out of curiosity - is this supposed to be English? :confused:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
It's science! I dunno, my ex burned me in more or less the same way as the OP, but I'm not sure she's representative of the entire population. Seriously though, when your new brother-in-law asks "WTF were you thinking?" Chances are you've made a poor decision...
He said that about his sister?

That's low!