Quantcast

Just got mah FREE Slurpee!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
So nice on a hot hot day! It's like 97 friggin' degrees in Denver, and a FREE Slurpee from 7-11 on 7-11 just hit the SPOT! :thumb:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Not many 7-11's down here, but I was at Circle K saturday and I watched a homeless dude sneaking around the store and finally hoisted the hot dog condiment bar's squeeze mustard bottle and take a huge mouthful. That had to be pretty refreshing...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
They're double-licious with Vodka.

Better yet. Put couple of handfuls of Ice in a blender, crush it, add half a cup of amarato, quater cup of kalua, quite a lot of vanilla ice cream, and blend. Add milk to thin, or additional ice cream to thicken.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
stinkyboy said:
Not many 7-11's down here, but I was at Circle K saturday and I watched a homeless dude sneaking around the store and finally hoisted the hot dog condiment bar's squeeze mustard bottle and take a huge mouthful. That had to be pretty refreshing...

Ick! :eek:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Reactor said:
Put couple of handfuls of Ice in a blender, crush it, add half a cup of amarato, quater cup of kalua, quite a lot of vanilla ice cream, and blend. Add milk to thin, or additional ice cream to thicken.
Who has the pancake bunny?

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
Reactor said:
Better yet. Put couple of handfuls of Ice in a blender, crush it, add half a cup of amarato, quater cup of kalua, quite a lot of vanilla ice cream, and blend. Add milk to thin, or additional ice cream to thicken.

Ick! :eek:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Full Trucker said:
So nice on a hot hot day! It's like 97 friggin' degrees in Denver, and a FREE Slurpee from 7-11 on 7-11 just hit the SPOT! :thumb:
Did you pick up a nudie magazine while you were there? :o:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
SkaredShtles said:
What's wrong with alcoholic smoothies? :think: :D
That's not a smoothie, that's a milkshake! Alcoholic smoothies totally ROCK!!!

Crush Ice in blender,
add some frozen fruit (strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, bananas, whatever you like really.
add some vanilla yogurt
add rum
blend!

YUMMY!!! :drool:

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
stinkyboy said:
well I'm used to mustard seeing as I work at subway but we have this nasty nasty nasty sauce called greek vinegrette. Oh that stuf smeels so bad and it likes to seperate out into a liquid at the top and all the thick nasty stuff and the bottom.

Jeff 151

Monkey
Sep 25, 2004
DeezBay, Cali
quit yer bitchin'. my 7-11 ran out of little kid cups so I got nothing. next time you should just double-fist 'em and be grateful for what you got.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
WhiteRavenKS said:
what a damn rip, they would only give me the tiny little kid cup size one at the 7-11 here in boulder. weak.
The only thing weak here is your kung-fu, son! Didja notice the actual SIZE of that kiddie cup? 7.11 ounces, beyatch! :thumb:

And the ghetto 7-11 by my work let us waltz outta there triple=double fisted with Slurpees and nudie mags. It was better than rocking out to Iron Maiden while commuting to work. AWESOME!

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
dh girlie said:
....my very own Iron Maiden Mega Mix!
The sheer satan-loving, head-banging, horns-in-the-air awesomeness of knowing such a thing exists makes me utterly speechless in the mouth. Run to the hills, baby. Run. To. The. Hills.