Quantcast

Just got preapproved for a new haus

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Nope, we ran from that one. This one has a yard big enough to build a pump track in and is across the street from a former ski hill...

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I might have to visit next time I travel to Boston Dynamics for work since it sounds like you are right down the street. If you go riding at Prospect Hill park, look out for BigDog they do testing there. I walked around that park once it seemed to have some good terrain if not a lot of vertical.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Nope, we ran from that one. This one has a yard big enough to build a pump track in and is across the street from a former ski hill...
Hey let me know when you want me to head out with ye old Roto-Tiller. It's mucho bueno at removing nice yucky grass and such and turning it into silky earth!

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
I might have to visit next time I travel to Boston Dynamics for work since it sounds like you are right down the street. If you go riding at Prospect Hill park, look out for BigDog they do testing there. I walked around that park once it seemed to have some good terrain if not a lot of vertical.
I'm right in town too. Hit us up G!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
former ski hill? currently abandoned?
Yup, Prospect Hill . Some of the lift equipment is still there. There are some neat trails if you look right. Should be more soon, as mountain biking is not prohibited in the area.

That the place you tried to build a trail that was overflowing with poison ivy? Or was that in Belmont?
You know, I was all over rock meadow (in belmont) and I never got poison ivy, neither hiking nor biking.

Definitely. I never saw big dog, but their building is right behind the park and there are multiple paths going from the park to the office park area. There isn't a lot of vert, but it's probably not far off from Highland in all honesty, if you head from the top.